Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pothead Kills Woman...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Pothead Kills Woman...

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Re: Pothead Kills Woman...

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:06 pm

audiophile wrote:http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/11/05/p ... -mph-zone/

Doing 99 MPH over speed limit...
It doesn't cite anything from the police indicating pot as a blame... you're just assuming such with no real evidence...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:13 pm

So do you have anything else to explain this grave stupidity?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:23 pm

audiophile wrote:So do you have anything else to explain this grave stupidity?
Simply being stupid.

kager

Post by kager » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:22 pm

I always thought potheads got pulled over for doing 35 under the speed limit...
NS8401 wrote:It doesn't cite anything from the police indicating pot as a blame... you're just assuming such with no real evidence...
Speed reading 99+ over the limit? Or arguing for the sheer fun of it? Either way, let no post go without your rebuttal...
(the suspect) White says he smoked pot a few hours earlier, but did not feel high.

“I wasn’t high at the time when I was driving,” said White. “It was already out of my system; it wasn’t like I was stoned driving.”

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:16 am

2 hours should be good enough. Besides he would probably be going slower than the limit.

It is Denver though, maybe he saw those "this is your brain on drugs" commercials and wanted to make a new Denver omlette.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:38 am

kager wrote:I always thought potheads got pulled over for doing 35 under the speed limit...
NS8401 wrote:It doesn't cite anything from the police indicating pot as a blame... you're just assuming such with no real evidence...
Speed reading 99+ over the limit? Or arguing for the sheer fun of it? Either way, let no post go without your rebuttal...
(the suspect) White says he smoked pot a few hours earlier, but did not feel high.

“I wasn’t high at the time when I was driving,” said White. “It was already out of my system; it wasn’t like I was stoned driving.”
I was just stating a fact... the only thing there indeed is his denial...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:07 am

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:40 am

kager wrote:I always thought potheads got pulled over for doing 35 under the speed limit...
:rollin

I no longer directly engage trolls

kager

Post by kager » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:29 am

NS8401 wrote:I was just stating a fact... the only thing there indeed is his denial...
Then my apologies. I guess my comprehension skills just aren't what they used to be...

I read the OP being accused of making assumptions when none were being made (unless the subject line changed from 'Pot Kills Woman..."), and an admission (not denial) in the article by the suspect that he was indeed a pothead.

My bad.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:24 am

kager wrote:
NS8401 wrote:I was just stating a fact... the only thing there indeed is his denial...
Then my apologies. I guess my comprehension skills just aren't what they used to be...

I read the OP being accused of making assumptions when none were being made (unless the subject line changed from 'Pot Kills Woman..."), and an admission (not denial) in the article by the suspect that he was indeed a pothead.

My bad.
You'd think the police would have indicated such as well if it were the case.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:36 am

How do explain being naked?

Being stupid or stoned?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic