Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NS8401....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

NS8401....

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:42 am

Getting nervous yet?

The latest no-toss-up map from real clear politics has the electoral vote projected at 273-265 in favor of Hillary with Trump taking every single must-win state, including Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio, and on top of that Nevada and Iowa.

Then, the newest polls in Colorado and New Hampshire (which, he would only need 1 of 2 to get to 269 or better) has it Trump +1 in New Hampshire and tied in Colorado.

That is what is called a viable path. I've also been reading that apparently some FBI sources say that there is a high likelihood that their investigation into the Clinton foundation (which is apparently quite expansive) WILL lead to an indictment.

Deleted User 8570

Re: NS8401....

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:51 am

bmw wrote:Getting nervous yet?

The latest no-toss-up map from real clear politics has the electoral vote projected at 273-265 in favor of Hillary with Trump taking every single must-win state, including Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio, and on top of that Nevada and Iowa.

Then, the newest polls in Colorado and New Hampshire (which, he would only need 1 of 2 to get to 269 or better) has it Trump +1 in New Hampshire and tied in Colorado.

That is what is called a viable path. I've also been reading that apparently some FBI sources say that there is a high likelihood that their investigation into the Clinton foundation (which is apparently quite expansive) WILL lead to an indictment.
Sources with an axe to grind and no need to be quiet since they are anonymous. The EV average still has 317-221 Clinton... RCP includes partisan pollsters that EV doesn't not because they slant the numbers unfairly. I use RCP to get data for my thread. I do not trust an RCP electoral vote count. I'm not nervous at the moment but we don't have fully after the announcement State polls yet either.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:54 am

I'd advise that both sides hold back on gloating until the election is over. Things certainly are trending in Trump's direction. Will it be enough? We will know soon.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 pm

I'm not gloating....just pushing back against being told in here for months that Trump has virtually zero chances of winning.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:03 pm

bmw wrote:I'm not gloating....just pushing back against being told in here for months that Trump has virtually zero chances of winning.
According to 538, Trump's chances have tripled in 1 week. Up until last week, it seemed unlikely that Trump had a chance. It's phenomenal that he may end up as even money or even a favorite before most of us vote next Tuesday.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Once the rest of the media is forced to report on the pay for play investigation that the FBI has been conducting for the past year, along with the information about people at Justice blocking them at every turn, T Rumps numbers will most likely go up even more.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Bryce wrote:Once the rest of the media is forced to report on the pay for play investigation that the FBI has been conducting for the past year, along with the information about people at Justice blocking them at every turn, T Rumps numbers will most likely go up even more.
Pay for play may be unsavory... it is not illegal however.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:05 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote: Pay for play may be unsavory... it is not illegal however.
You're kidding right? Look no farther than Macomb County where charges are being brought for just such a thing.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote: Pay for play may be unsavory... it is not illegal however.
You're kidding right? Look no farther than Macomb County where charges are being brought for just such a thing.
There has to be more to that story.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Hey, NS - you should be flattered that you've been given your own thread on this board. Your objectivity and logic and intelligence must really be getting under the scales of the Trumpeters here. Good job,man! And thank you for posting all those polls over the many months. Keep up the pace you've set. No slowing down until November 9th.

When Hillary's MADE history. And Donald IS history.

I see his son-in-law's rag didn't endorse him for president. I'm sure the young man is caught between loyalty to his wife's family and loyalty to his family of origin. Tough spot. Poor guy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:28 am

screen glare wrote:Hey, NS - you should be flattered that you've been given your own thread on this board. Your objectivity and logic and intelligence must really be getting under the scales of the Trumpeters here. Good job,man! And thank you for posting all those polls over the many months. Keep up the pace you've set. No slowing down until November 9th.

I see his son-in-law's rag didn't endorse him for president. I'm sure the young man is caught between loyalty to his wife's family and loyalty to his family of origin. Tough spot. Poor guy.
Thank you very much Glare... I just hope folks don't get too complacent...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:48 am

Yes, filling in one circle might give them writer's cramp... :blink
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:34 am

NS8401 wrote:
screen glare wrote:Hey, NS - you should be flattered that you've been given your own thread on this board. Your objectivity and logic and intelligence must really be getting under the scales of the Trumpeters here. Good job,man! And thank you for posting all those polls over the many months. Keep up the pace you've set. No slowing down until November 9th.

Why wouldn't they? You've already declared Hillary the winner, why not just celebrate the victory that you've awarded her?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:36 am

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Why wouldn't they? You've already declared Hillary the winner, why not just celebrate the victory that you've awarded her?
Because there are still formalities like casting votes involved. Still 317-221 by the way...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Voter supression is rampant in places like North Carolina this election.

Trump is asking his zombie followers to "monitor" polling places - which is code for intimidate voters who aren't white.

Some areas which have seen a wave of voter registrations this year still have not processed those registrations.

And the US government is waiting for Russian hacks that will make it difficult or impossible to cast ballots this coming Tuesday, or for disruptions in transportation or utilities that will stop persons from being able to get to the polls november 8th.

It's astounding the lengths Vlad-the-Invader will traverse to be sure he can MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic