Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A Conservative Speaks On The Perils Of Opposing Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

A Conservative Speaks On The Perils Of Opposing Trump

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:52 pm

NeverTrumper David French from the National Review wrote a thoughtful piece about his very disturbing experiences with Trump's Alt Right followers since he has steadfastly refused to support The Donald and his "movement"...

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... p-movement

TC Talks

Re: A Conservative Speaks On The Perils Of Opposing Trump

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:56 pm

So David is a CINO. In the continuum of the decline of the GOP, any conservative who reads or writes cannot be trusted. That wife of his Nancy is one too.

I read this yesterday and I think Hillary's basket of deplorables label is a bit kind in many cases.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Trump and his cronies are dangerous people. I am 100% #NeverTrump at this juncture.

I agree with a decent number of his (stated) policy positions, but the man is unfit for the office of the White House based on his conduct and past history.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:16 pm

I would vote for Trump if he agreed to resign if the allegations of one of 11 woman proved to be true by a court.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 pm

audiophile wrote:I would vote for Trump if he agreed to resign if the allegations of one of 11 woman proved to be true by a court.
Audio, I can feel you struggling with your options this year. It's like watching you go through Kübler-Ross's 7 Stages.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:04 pm

No, that would mean Pence would be president very soon.

I'm ok with Pence as president.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:22 am

I meant the entire party, not just Drumpf.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:27 am

Be sure to write-in Bernie Sanders.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:41 am

I'm not 100 percent on board with Hillary, but she's adequate. Without a doubt she is capable and experienced even with the corruption. The point is that I can accept her as a candidate without dramatically compromising my values.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:17 am

Sounds you will accept a flawed candidate (corrupt, dishonest, etc) more than I would.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:14 am

audiophile wrote:Sounds you will accept a flawed candidate (corrupt, dishonest, etc) more than I would.
For all her flaws at least she has a 30 year clue how things work down in DC...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 pm

audiophile wrote:Sounds you will accept a flawed candidate (corrupt, dishonest, etc) more than I would.
if the Democrats had Michael Moore as a candidate and he went manic, I would write in Bernie.

What she did, Bush did, but Fox never batted an eye. Her issues are more typical politics. I'm afraid we will never get away from that.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:04 pm

I thought you and MM were buds?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:27 pm

audiophile wrote:I thought you and MM were buds?
Roger & Me was probably his only really good film...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:12 pm

audiophile wrote:I would vote for Trump if he agreed to resign if the allegations of one of 11 woman proved to be true by a court.
You're lowering the bar. You were opposed to Trump prior to those allegations.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic