Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

All tied up in Utah...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

All tied up in Utah...

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Re: All tied up in Utah...

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Here is valid write-in candidate in Michigan. He's in a three way tie in Utah.

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Looks like just another Kristian nut. Let me guess, no gays nor choice need support this guy. Same old song, he doesn't represent American values at all.

"Our basic rights are God-given. Every American is created equal and has the same right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The fundamental purpose of government is to secure, not define, these rights for every member of our diverse society."
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:46 pm

There is a few nuts in this race but this guy is probably way out of your league.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Evan McMullin was born in Provo, Utah on April 2, 1976 to David McMullin, a computer scientist, and Lanie (Bullard) McMullin.

He graduated from Auburn High School in Auburn, Washington, and earned a Bachelor’s degree in International Law and Diplomacy from Brigham Young University (BYU) and a Master’s of Business Administration from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.

Evan served as a Mormon missionary in Brazil and Volunteer Refugee Resettlement Officer in Amman, Jordan on behalf of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

On September 11th, 2001 Evan was in training at CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. He completed his training and repeatedly volunteered for overseas service in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia, spearheading counterterrorism and intelligence operations in some of the most dangerous places on earth.

Having completed his CIA service, in 2011, McMullin transitioned to the Investment Banking Division at Goldman Sachs in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he worked with companies in several industries, including technology, energy, consumer goods, biotech, industrials and real estate on capital raising projects and mergers and acquisitions.

In 2013, McMullin joined the House Committee on Foreign Affairs as a senior advisor and later became the chief policy director of the House Republican Conference.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:06 pm

And his position on same sex marriage, lgbtq, and pro choice?

If he's truly for liberty, he would support these issues. I'm still looking for a socially progressive candidate who is financially moderate. God should be in your heart not your platform.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm coming over if you're serving red herring.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:53 pm

audiophile wrote:Here is valid write-in candidate in Michigan. He's in a three way tie in Utah.

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/
He missed the deadline and goofed by naming a VP on official filing paperwork before he had one in several states. He'll spoil Trump somewhere but he's a joke otherwise...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:00 am

Probably Utah.

It would be nice to have a White Knight Ride in to save us from Dopey and Grumpy (aka Liar1 and Liar2).

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:10 pm

I would love to vote for him if he were an eligible candidate here in Michigan!
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:18 pm

He is:

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:24 pm

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:24 pm

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:04 pm

He's got my vote! Thanks Audio.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:21 pm

As appealing as an alternative candidate is from the choices we have, I feel the need to vote Trump just to make sure Clinton doesn't win. A vote for anyone else would almost surely mean Clinton gets the job because it potentially takes away votes from Trump. Don't get me wrong, I think they are both idiots but I don't think we can endure another Clinton on the Oval Office.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic