Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Buh Bye, Billy Bush!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Buh Bye, Billy Bush!

Post by screen glare » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:44 am

Billy Bush has just been suspended by NBC. Guess he won't do any 'splainin' on The Today Show afterall.

Women are doing him in on social media tonight.

Of course it's the advertisers who will ultimately fry his ass for good.

Buh-Bye there ... Little Billy Boy Blue. Your sexual mentor Dumbass Donald just helped you ... get fired! Why not skedaddle over to Mr. Trump's campaign? I'm sure Kellyann Conway has room for one more child to potty train.

screen glare

Re: Buh Bye, Billy Bush!

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:11 am

It's now Wednesday. That's it. He's out.

Will he join the Trump campaign? A surrogate? Head of media communications?

Stay tunned.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:59 pm

I'm not sure Billy did anything to deserve time off. Calling a Donald's greeter "hot" is generally considered flattery.

Trump's comments are another story.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:06 pm

I'm reading that Bush has employed a high powered lawyer to represent him. He's not going quietly. Basically saying this recording was while he was interviewing The Donald about The Apprentice. And any rebuff of The Donald's comments during the interview would of cost him his job.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:09 pm

NBC basically threw Bush under the bus. I sure would love to know why the conversation was being recorded in the first place.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:55 pm

This might be the first time in history that a television network has shown more integrity with respect to treating women's issues seriously than those who presume to act as our elected leaders...

Honestly. how bad are you when the kind of folks that brought you Baywatch seem enlightened by comparison?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic