Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump has NPD Requiring Psychiatric Treatment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Trump has NPD Requiring Psychiatric Treatment

Post by screen glare » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Google The Mayo Clinic website if you want the most reliable online information regarding medical/health topics. There you will find the mental condition Narcissistic Personality Disorder. NPD for short. See the traits and symptoms, causes and treatments, etc.

And once you have understood what you are reading check other sources on the same topic such as Psychologh Today. And as you read see if you think Trump displays a classic case of NPD.

I believe the list of character traits and symptoms perfectly describes Trump. And that discovery should give any voter pause, regardless of party affiliation.

All of the symptoms or even one are enough to remove him from your consideration as the next president. Plus the experts say a narcissist can at first seem attractive - but quickly wears out his welcome and becomes the person others avoid.

screen glare

Re: Trump has NPD Requiring Psychiatric Treatment

Post by screen glare » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:26 am

The responsive silence is deafening. GOTCHA!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:52 am

screen glare wrote:The responsive silence is deafening. GOTCHA!
Not exactly...

Most people just don't take your nonsensical bait. I don't believe that you've commented on the affliction that both candidates have. Neither Can Understand Normal Thinking.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:58 am

GOTCHA!

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Glare:
You are correct of course when you say The Donald has more issues than Time Magazine. But I think your buddy Clinton is sick. Could be Parkinson's. Possibly epileptic. Rather than believe media's "it was just a touch of pneumonia" story, make an appointment with your family doctor and ask him or her, based upon what they have seen, what may be wrong with Hillary. Having said all that, I'm not going to disqualify her for health reasons just yet. I'm just saying to critique Trump's mental health while not mentioning Clinton's physical health shows blind bias.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Circle Seven wrote:Glare:
You are correct of course when you say The Donald has more issues than Time Magazine. But I think your buddy Clinton is sick. Could be Parkinson's. Possibly epileptic. Rather than believe media's "it was just a touch of pneumonia" story, make an appointment with your family doctor and ask him or her, based upon what they have seen, what may be wrong with Hillary. Having said all that, I'm not going to disqualify her for health reasons just yet. I'm just saying to critique Trump's mental health while not mentioning Clinton's physical health shows blind bias.
A doctor who gives a possible diagnosis without examining someone is thought to be shady usually...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 am

So that would be Dr. Oz.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:13 am

Actually if HRC does have an ailment causing chronic coughing maybe it stems from her walking around ground zero after the 9/11 attacks - when she was a US senator representing the people of New York. She didn't wear a protective surgical mask in many of the pictures I've seen.

Perhaps she has the beginnings of a fatal lung ailment from breathing in debris and human remain particles. And perhaps she'll die a hero's death like so many others who served at ground zero.

Donald Trump lived in New York at the time. I don't hear him coughing.

Hell - I don't even remember him shedding a tear for the poor dead soldier who served in Trump's place in Viet Nam after he got out of military service multiple times.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:04 pm

screen glare wrote:Actually if HRC does have an ailment causing chronic coughing maybe it stems from her walking around ground zero after the 9/11 attacks - when she was a US senator representing the people of New York. She didn't wear a protective surgical mask in many of the pictures I've seen.

Perhaps she has the beginnings of a fatal lung ailment from breathing in debris and human remain particles. And perhaps she'll die a hero's death like so many others who served at ground zero.

Donald Trump lived in New York at the time. I don't hear him coughing.

Hell - I don't even remember him shedding a tear for the poor dead soldier who served in Trump's place in Viet Nam after he got out of military service multiple times.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

You can't possibly be serious...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:32 pm

I highly doubt there is a physician anywhere in America that feels there's nothing odd about an individual so weak from "pneumonia" that they can't walk, yet 90 minutes later is strolling down the sidewalk all chipper and full of energy. I'm not saying that whatever ails her disqualifies her, and certainly isn't a reason to vote for him. But common sense dictates you have to agree there is a health issue more serious that is not being disclosed. Maybe it is complications from breathing smoke and ash at 9/11. Fine. But you can never convince me we have the full story on her health. And it's disheartening that literally every media outlet just re-churns whatever they are told by her campaign, like they would never not tell the truth. Let me reiterate, uncertainty of her health is in no way license to choose him instead. All I'm saying is come clean. Let us know.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:42 pm

So simple. Both candidates undergo the same medical tests on the same day by the same doctors. Including mental health and medical histories. Also family medical and mental health histories are released - including cause of death regarding family members going back two generations.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Here a sign to help Hillary find a hospital:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic