Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald Trump Goes to Church

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Donald Trump Goes to Church

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:17 am

Right before Trump and Omarosa parked their fannies in a pew - Mayor Duggan showed up and made a prediction: Trump's remarks to the black church congregation would be devoid of detailed plans to help families struggling in poverty.

Later - with cameras focused - Trump stiffly swaying to church music - Omarosa at his side mouthing lyrics and pantomiming gusto - he launched his attempt to disregard his history of racism and convince everyone watching he has changed.

His speech (obviously composed by others) was indeed devoid of new concrete plans.

No change of heart. No conversion of conscience. No apology.

After a whirlwind tour of Detroit with Uncle Tom (Ben Carson) Trump escaped The D - just as he did Mexico: without a scratch, without more votes, and just like a guilty dog - with his TALES between his legs.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Donald Trump Goes to Church

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:45 am

screen glare wrote:Right before Trump and Omarosa parked their fannies in a pew - Mayor Duggan showed up and made a prediction: Trump's remarks to the black church congregation would be devoid of detailed plans to help families struggling in poverty.

Later - with cameras focused - Trump stiffly swaying to church music - Omarosa at his side mouthing lyrics and pantomiming gusto - he launched his attempt to disregard his history of racism and convince everyone watching he has changed.

His speech (obviously composed by others) was indeed devoid of new concrete plans.

After a whirlwind tour of Detroit with Uncle Tom (Ben Carson) Trump escaped The D - just as he did Mexico: without a scratch, without more votes, and just like a guilty dog - with his TALES between his legs.
Fantastic... Calling the man an Uncle Tom... What a nasty person you are.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:29 pm

NS8401 wrote:
screen glare wrote:Right before Trump and Omarosa parked their fannies in a pew - Mayor Duggan showed up and made a prediction: Trump's remarks to the black church congregation would be devoid of detailed plans to help families struggling in poverty.

Fantastic... Calling the man an Uncle Tom... What a nasty person you are.
That's part of the left's playbook: any black man who is not a Democrat = Uncle Tom.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Uncle Tom. Fact. Deal with it, NS.

The truth can be nasty to those who don't want to acknowledge that this great surgeon's brilliance is now forever shadowed - or at the very least stained in the pages of history.

He did it himself when he foolishly jumped into the very nasty business of presidential politics. He should have remained a lauded pediatric brain surgeon or retired pediatric brain surgeon.
Instead he tossed his hat into the political ring and polarized those who had universally admired his skill in the operating room.

It's happened with award winning entertainers, athletes, military officers, inventors, etc. when they're a hero in one field - and think they will always be adored by the masses - no matter their newly revealed beliefs in another arena. They end up turning off legions of their formerly fawning fans.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:14 pm

screen glare wrote:Uncle Tom. Fact. Deal with it, NS.

The truth can be nasty to those who don't want to acknowledge that this great surgeon's brilliance is now forever shadowed - or at the very least stained in the pages of history.

He did it himself when he foolishly jumped into the very nasty business of presidential politics. He should have remained a lauded pediatric brain surgeon or retired pediatric brain surgeon.
Instead he tossed his hat into the political ring and polarized those who had universally admired his skill in the operating room.

It's happened with award winning entertainers, athletes, military officers, inventors, etc. when they're a hero in one field - and think they will always be adored by the masses - no matter their newly revealed beliefs in another arena. They end up turning off legions of their formerly fawning fans.
Screen Glare. Asshat. Fact. Deal with it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:32 am

NS8401 wrote:
screen glare wrote:Uncle Tom. Fact. Deal with it, NS.

Screen Glare. Asshat. Fact. Deal with it.
Co-signed.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:25 pm

If you two geniuses are going to tip over the game board and stomp off in a huff because you have no intelligent response - at least come up with a better insult than asshat. It sounds like something a second grade boy yells in revelry on the playground because his dad won't allow him to say the word ass.

"Asshat, asshat, nah nah nah nah nah"

Grow up.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:32 pm

screen glare wrote:If you two geniuses are going to tip over the game board and stomp off in a huff because you have no intelligent response - at least come up with a better insult than asshat. It sounds like something a second grade boy yells in revelry on the playground because his dad won't allow him to say the word ass.

"Asshat, asshat, nah nah nah nah nah"

Grow up.
You realize that Ass is the first part of that phrase right?

We've both tried to reason with you... All you do is condescend and act like the folks having a conversation with you are lower in intelligence than you. The reality is that all you do is write some fancy sounding poetic gook and claim it's intelligent. That's not how that works.

Your defense of using Uncle Tom was to pretend the game board never existed and then expound for three paragraphs expounding on everything but your statement and why it's cool to say that about somebody. Especially from a guy that sits on here and preaches on high about racial issues.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Can't follow you, NS. Your thinking or whatever it is is all over the place - like spilled milk flowing in different directions - including right off the table. I can't tell if you're high, distracted, or in a brain fog. Guess I'm just too inept to decipher your imagery and sentences.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:23 pm

screen glare wrote:Can't follow you, NS. Your thinking or whatever it is is all over the place - like spilled milk flowing in different directions - including right off the table. I can't tell if you're high, distracted, or in a brain fog. Guess I'm just too inept to decipher your imagery and sentences.
To make it easier for you: you went on and on about race in various threads about how things need to be more fair etc... And then you use a slur against a black man as if his having different views then yours makes him fair game to be called an Uncle Tom. You can't have the original rant on Black Lives a Matter and how blacks are mistreated by police and then turn right around and slam a black man with a slur because you don't agree with him. You're a hypocrite. There's no grey area. It's a fact. Deal with it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:33 pm

NS - it's the majority of the African American community who now think of Ben Carson as an Uncle Tom. He was a source of pride until he became Trump's lap dog. Those are the facts Jack. Try to cope. Dope.

Most African Americans polled say they would never vote for Donald Trump. He has a history of racism. And most blacks don't want to be complicit in the oppresion of their race. However Ben Carson is licking Trump's boots these days. Just like over-stuffed, shallow, self centered Chris Christy. And therefore Carson is now seen as an Uncle Tom - helping "Birther Boy" and his KKK followers oppress the black race. I'm not a hypocrite, NS. Nor a racist as you've labled me before. But stay slimey, Kid. It suits you well.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:58 pm

screen glare wrote:NS - it's the majority of the African American community who now think of Ben Carson as an Uncle Tom. He was a source of pride until he became Trump's lap dog. Those are the facts Jack. Try to cope. Dope.

Most African Americans polled say they would never vote for Donald Trump. He has a history of racism. And most blacks don't want to be complicit in the oppresion of their race. However Ben Carson is licking Trump's boots these days. Just like over-stuffed, shallow, self centered Chris Christy. And therefore Carson is now seen as an Uncle Tom - helping "Birther Boy" and his KKK followers oppress the black race. I'm not a hypocrite, NS. Nor a racist as you've labled me before. But stay slimey, Kid. It suits you well.
So you call me names and then change the subject? Fascinating.

You don't like the guys beliefs so you attack him with a slur for "black man who sells out"... I don't like the guy but what furtherance of humanity is being achieved by you calling him that? You're calling me slimy... Hah.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Uncle Tom = Sell Out. Glad you finally get it. And I join with the majority of African Americans calling Carson out , as such. Deal with it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:45 pm

What did he sell out to?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:57 pm

screen glare wrote:Uncle Tom = Sell Out. Glad you finally get it. And I join with the majority of African Americans calling Carson out , as such. Deal with it.
You can't take the heat of my questions so you just keep ignoring them. You know very well I wasn't agreeing with you. I'll second Audio's question, what did he do exactly to sell out? Why is bucking the group think that is prevalent in the black community a horrible thing?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic