Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump hires David Bossie as Dep. Campaign Mgr.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Trump hires David Bossie as Dep. Campaign Mgr.

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:15 am

Things are about to get fucking ugly.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Trump hires David Bossie as Dep. Campaign Mgr.

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:28 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:Things are about to get fucking ugly.
How many cooks can stir a pot at once?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:33 am

I thought a Bossie was a cow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iXx3HJ54nHw

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:40 am

Don't worry NS, someone will quit for lack of a paycheck.

Apparently Trump owes his former manager a lot of back pay.

"Don't pay it George"

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:06 pm

TC Shuts Up - thanks for the Bossie video. Really clever lyrics. Always appreciate a ballad that sounds Gaelic. Hope everyone watches it all the way to its finale. Very enjoyable.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Things are already ugly. Have you took.a.good.look.at HilLIEery lately? No wonder Bill banged.anything that moved.

Cankles too. Yuck.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Bryce wrote:
Things are already ugly. Have you took.a.good.look.at HilLIEery lately? No wonder Bill banged.anything that moved.

Cankles too. Yuck.
He's not exactly a great looking guy either....

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Did you like Margaret Thatcher, Bryce? President Reagan was her fan. Did she have cankles? Should the world even care? Why are you judging Hillary Clinton's physical parts? Parts is parts.

Are you like Bill Clinton? He's a sex addict. That's why he "bangs anything that moves". An addict, Bryce.

Now - can we please get over cankles and wrinkles and whatever else fails to turn you on? Just because YOU refuse to grow up doesn't mean the rest of the adults refuse. I'm as happy to see a sexy broad as the next man. But right now I'd rather see some brain power, gumption, and leadership. I don't give a damn about the next president's legs. Or whether you find her ugly.

jry

Post by jry » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:07 pm

You guys probably will think i'm nuts, but Trump has this. There are polls that are showing a different story. Hillarys people are seeing "internals" that have them pooping their drawers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Like I've predicted many times here - the election totals will be very close. But Hillary will prevail.

Why close? Because there are voters too embarrassed to tell pollsters or their family and friends that they will vote for Trump. However - in the privacy of the voting booth - they will.

Also - there are voters who aren't as excited about voting for Hillary as they were for Obama and won't make it their mission to get to their polling place, no matter what. Or - voters who are convinced Trump will never win, and therefore can't imagine Hillary actually needs their one lone vote in her supposed landslide victory.

The reason Hillary will prevail when every last vote is counted, and recounted? Donald J. Trump - who is his own worst enemy. That mouth of his and lack of knowledge and dark heart revealed will destroy his chances of ever becoming POTUS.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:38 am

jry wrote:You guys probably will think i'm nuts, but Trump has this. There are polls that are showing a different story. Hillarys people are seeing "internals" that have them pooping their drawers.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

I don't understand why Trump people suggest the polls are wrong, oh wait, yes I do, the Trumpidiots refuse to believe that their savior could indeed be a big time loser. The polls were not wrong in 2012 when Obama consistently had a small lead. They were not wrong this primary season with Trump. Trump is going to lose "bigly" (his word) and we can put this ugly episode behind us.

The reality is, had we nominated pretty much any of the other serious candidates, we'd be up 10 points on Hillary at least.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:34 am

Matt wrote:
jry wrote:You guys probably will think i'm nuts, but Trump has this. There are polls that are showing a different story. Hillarys people are seeing "internals" that have them pooping their drawers.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

I don't understand why Trump people suggest the polls are wrong, oh wait, yes I do, the Trumpidiots refuse to believe that their savior could indeed be a big time loser. The polls were not wrong in 2012 when Obama consistently had a small lead. They were not wrong this primary season with Trump. Trump is going to lose "bigly" (his word) and we can put this ugly episode behind us.

The reality is, had we nominated pretty much any of the other serious candidates, we'd be up 10 points on Hillary at least.
Absolutely... A Kasich type moderate that's likable would be up big. Cruz et al? No chance.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 am

I would have been elated with Cruz or Kasich.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Matt wrote:Trump is going to lose "bigly" (his word) and we can put this ugly episode behind us.
Seems unlikely. Has there ever been an instance where Trump (and by proxy, his hard core supporters) have backed down in the face of factual information contrary to their beliefs? (e.g. YOU LOST)
Look forward to 8 years of crying how the election was fixed and a boatload of assorted tin foil hat theories on everything under the sun. When all you possess is a hammer, all you see are nails.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:24 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Matt wrote:Trump is going to lose "bigly" (his word) and we can put this ugly episode behind us.
Seems unlikely. Has there ever been an instance where Trump (and by proxy, his hard core supporters) have backed down in the face of factual information contrary to their beliefs? (e.g. YOU LOST)
Look forward to 8 years of crying how the election was fixed and a boatload of assorted tin foil hat theories on everything under the sun. When all you possess is a hammer, all you see are nails.
The hardcores might stay by his side, but he's not going to have a major political party that can't stand up putting up with and defending him after he loses.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic