Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Clinton's Memory Fails

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Clinton's Memory Fails

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:49 am

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clin ... -26-times/

This was either faking it or her memory really is shot.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Clinton's Memory Fails

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:25 am

Or she's a lawyer and the reality that trying to recall emails from 4 years prior when she likely getting 200+ each day is not going to be realistic.

According to google, I manage 1500 a month personally. Try to ask me about 2012, you will get the same kinds of answers.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Even major briefings she couldn't remember...not just an email.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:32 pm

audiophile wrote:Even major briefings she couldn't remember...not just an email.
But how many major briefings did she get? Hundreds? Thousands?

Let's try a thought experiment: What procedures and conversations did you have 4 years ago involving a time you used amateur radio? Let's keep it to the area around Labor Day and please try to use exact details. This should be easy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Were not talking the weather here...

Were talking about security procedures...that she couldn't remember.

No one is required run for POTUS, at least pick a few that don't have borderline amnesia.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:03 pm

audiophile wrote:Were not talking the weather here...

Were talking about security procedures...that she couldn't remember.

No one is required run for POTUS, at least pick a few that don't have borderline amnesia.
It's probably no different. Once you see them you go "oh yeah duh". Just because they are security procedures and she's in an important position doesn't make that suddenly stop happening... These are still humans after all. Try barking up a more realistic outrage tree next time cause there's nothing here.

It's not like that publication doesn't have an agenda either... It's run by Laura Ingraham... That would be the same one that's been having golf lunches on with The Donald on his golf course in New Jersey with Roger Ailes present as well trying to prep him for the debate. The same Laura Ingraham that offered to play Hillary in a mock debate and was turned down. Yep non biased and no agenda. Uh huh.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Give me a break. If I dish on Trump or Sanders, you're like "uh-huh, right on, etc..."

If I say anything about Clinton then nothing is there?

CNN said the same thing:
Clinton told the FBI she "could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling classified information," according to the bureau's notes of their interview with Clinton. The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times — often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/politics/ ... iew-notes/

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:01 pm

audiophile wrote:Give me a break. If I dish on Trump or Sanders, you're like "uh-huh, right on, etc..."

If I say anything about Clinton then nothing is there?

CNN said the same thing:
Clinton told the FBI she "could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling classified information," according to the bureau's notes of their interview with Clinton. The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times — often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/politics/ ... iew-notes/
See that's better... I don't trust wacko hacks more than professional news people.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:12 pm

How about the.fact that she claims she didn't know.that.e mails marked (C) meant classified? Comon!
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Bryce wrote:How about the.fact that she claims she didn't know.that.e mails marked (C) meant classified? Comon!
She thought wiping a device was usually done with a hammer... They smashed blackberries... Even as a Democrat she's a terrible candidate... Trump is even worse. It's very very similar to Johnson and Goldwater in 64.. Two craptastic candidates.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:58 am

No disagreement with your last sentence.

I don't understand how Cheryl Mills (Hill's chief of staff) claimed attorney-client privilege and was in on Clinton's depositions.

Very shrewd, if not illegal.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:02 am

audiophile wrote:No disagreement with your last sentence.

I don't understand how Cheryl Mills (Hill's chief of staff) claimed attorney-client privilege and was in on Clinton's depositions.

Very shrewd, if not illegal.
Kind of Nixonian... Not good.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Trump can't remember any better than Hill...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... aw7&wpmm=1

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:58 pm

audiophile wrote:Trump can't remember any better than Hill...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... aw7&wpmm=1
Fantastic :lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic