Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Clinton Complications

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Clinton Complications

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Going all the way back to Arkansas, taint has surrounded the Clinton's. As the campaign continues, this is the place to list them.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press.
This isn't some right wing hit site. This is the A.P.
At the very least this looks bad, even corrupt. Some could make a case that it is criminal.

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information”
The above are the words of FBI director James Comey. Mr. Comey didn't recommend charges, but overlooked a portion of the espionage act:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
Most likely because he was told by the Democrat Hack in charge of the Justice Department (his boss) to do so.

September 11th, 2012 - When our embassy in Benghazi was attacked, killing four Americans, she along with the Obama administration concocted a story laying blame on a little known and seen YouTube video. This, in order to not circumvent the Al Qaeda is on the run narrative during the campaign. She then sold the story to grieving parents.

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.
Hmm. Sounds like a mega slush fund to me.

Why there hasn't been a special prosecutor named for 1, 2 and 4 is way beyond me. Well, maybe not. Loretta is in charge of appointing one.

If you can, in good conscious, vote for this woman, just admit that you're a Democrat slappy.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Re: Clinton Complications

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Which woman COULD you vote for, Bryce? Just curious. Because I think you have a problem with any US presidential candidate who is female or non white. Well? Which woman could you actually be happy with as your president next January? Just curious, dude.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:50 pm

screen glare wrote:Which woman COULD you vote for, Bryce? Just curious. Because I think you have a problem with any US presidential candidate who is female or non white. Well? Which woman could you actually be happy with as your president next January? Just curious, dude.
My money is on him saying Gary Johnson... I've considered it myself. Both of these candidates flat out suck.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:00 pm

I'd vote for Condoleezza Rice in a heartbeat.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:05 pm

BTW...

I see that according to the news, HilLIEry isn't the only one that has given up wiener.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:50 pm

Bryce wrote:BTW...

I see that according to the news, HilLIEry isn't the only one that has given up wiener.
Clang, clunk, crash. Points for the attempt though.

Rice won't ever run unfortunately...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Ahhh, yes. Miss Rice. The same Miss Rice who had to reluctantly be pried of her testimony before the post 9-11 congressional questioners regarding intelligence she had pre 9-11 about terrorists flying airplanes into NYC skyscrapers. And of course, she and her boss already knew that the world trade center had been the target of terrorists once before. That Miss Rice.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:15 pm

screen glare wrote:Ahhh, yes. Miss Rice. The same Miss Rice who had to reluctantly be pried of her testimony before the post 9-11 congressional questioners regarding intelligence she had pre 9-11 about terrorists flying airplanes into NYC skyscrapers. And of course, she and her boss already knew that the world trade center had been the target of terrorists once before. That Miss Rice.
Yeah. That's the one.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:45 pm

screen glare wrote:Ahhh, yes. Miss Rice. The same Miss Rice who had to reluctantly be pried of her testimony before the post 9-11 congressional questioners regarding intelligence she had pre 9-11 about terrorists flying airplanes into NYC skyscrapers. And of course, she and her boss already knew that the world trade center had been the target of terrorists once before. That Miss Rice.
"Well, see, what had HAPPENED was..."

Don't be bringing ugly facts into this. Facts have no business on the interwebs.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:48 pm

screen glare wrote:Which woman COULD you vote for, Bryce? Just curious. Because I think you have a problem with any US presidential candidate who is female or non white. Well? Which woman could you actually be happy with as your president next January? Just curious, dude.
Just curious screen glare, what accomplishments does your candidate have on her resume that makes her qualified to be leader of the free world?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:37 pm

Bryce wrote:
Just curious screen glare, what accomplishments does your candidate have on her resume that makes her qualified to be leader of the free world?
Even 1 minutes exposure to the world of governing and crafting actual policy? Does that count?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:43 am

Bryce wrote:
Well we know she hasn't baked any cookies, so we can't put that on the list.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:57 pm

1. She ain't Herbert Hoover

2. She ain't Richard Nixon

3. She ain't Spiro Agnew (heartbeat away)

4. She ain't Gerald Ford

5. She ain't Jimmy Carter

6. She ain't Bill Clinton

7. She ain't George W. Bush

8. She ain't Dick Cheney (heartbeat away)

9. She ain't Mike Pence (potential heartbeat away)

10. And she sure as hell IS NOT (thankfully) Donald J. Trump!

These relatively recent leaders of the free world and LOTFW understudies and wannabes were either impeached, ineffective, engaged in illegalities, or bloomin' idiots.

Depending on your viewpoint - you can add or subtract from this list, Bryce - but the fact remains - Hillary isn't any of these guys.

So in answering your question - these are my first ten reasons why - along with her resume of lifelong accomplishment (middle class upbringing, university valedictorian, wife, mother of Chelsea, lawyer, champion of children's causes, champion for the less fortunate, first lady of Arkansas, first lady of The United States, prayerful person, US senator for New York during 9-11, presidential candidate, US secretary of state, presidential candidate again, grandmother) that she's prepared to be president.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:21 pm

screen glare wrote:1. She ain't Herbert Hoover

2. She ain't Richard Nixon

3. She ain't Spiro Agnew (heartbeat away)

4. She ain't Gerald Ford

5. She ain't Jimmy Carter

6. She ain't Bill Clinton

7. She ain't George W. Bush

8. She ain't Dick Cheney (heartbeat away)

9. She ain't Mike Pence (potential heartbeat away)

10. And she sure as hell IS NOT (thankfully) Donald J. Trump!

These relatively recent leaders of the free world and LOTFW understudies and wannabes were either impeached, ineffective, engaged in illegalities, or bloomin' idiots.

Depending on your viewpoint - you can add or subtract from this list, Bryce - but the fact remains - Hillary isn't any of these guys.

So in answering your question - these are my first ten reasons why - along with her resume of lifelong accomplishment (middle class upbringing, university valedictorian, wife, mother of Chelsea, lawyer, champion of children's causes, champion for the less fortunate, first lady of Arkansas, first lady of The United States, prayerful person, US senator for New York during 9-11, presidential candidate, US secretary of state, presidential candidate again, grandmother) that she's prepared to be president.
Let's see... Wife and mother of Chelsea don't count, neither does "prayerful person" whatever the hell that means or grandmother (especially that, she didn't even do anything to get that process initiated.)

Blackbyrd

Post by Blackbyrd » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:43 pm

screen glare wrote:1. - 10. And she sure as hell IS NOT (thankfully) Donald J. Trump!

So these are my first ten reasons why - along with her resume of lifelong accomplishment (middle class upbringing, university valedictorian, wife, mother of Chelsea, lawyer, champion of children's causes, champion for the less fortunate, first lady of Arkansas, first lady of The United States, prayerful person, US senator for New York during 9-11, presidential candidate, US secretary of state, presidential candidate again, grandmother) that she's prepared to be president.
A 'rubber room' for 'sg', PLEASE?!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic