Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

2 Bleached Blondes Now Battling for Presidential Victory

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

2 Bleached Blondes Now Battling for Presidential Victory

Post by screen glare » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Now that Kellyanne and Hillary are fighting to the death for the power seat in the white house - this final leg of the presidential race is going to be most engaging.

Donald Trump has finally paid a member of one of the groups he hates - no nonsense, well educated, highly experienced, older women - to pussy whip his brain and mouth into shape - so he'll have a realistic chance of winning the election.

If Kellyanne can manage to consistently bring the petulant child in line - by controlling his symptoms of severe narcissism - she might be able to manipulate him into looking and sounding consistently thoughtful, organized, and reliable.

The downside is - voters will learn - without her - Donald is again adrift in his sea of volatile reactions to everything and everyone he fears.

Thus - she and he had better make it clear to voters that should he win it's really going to be Kellyanne in charge of every word and deed from the new president.

screen glare

Re: 2 Bleached Blondes Now Battling for Presidential Victory

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 am

Kellyanne BTW is the same person who defended the absurd idea of rape vs. "legitimate" rape - and discerning the difference by understanding that during "legitimate" rape the female body shuts down so that pregnancy cannot happen.

Kellyanne is probably too smart to actually believe that BS - but the fact that she defended it is revealing of her character.

If Trump wants to win and is wise - he'll do and say exactly what she's scripting. If he goes off HER message, or deviates in any way from HER plan - he won't win.

Mommy will save him - as long as she obeys her.

I bet he won't be able to do it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:49 am

I don't understand how people supporting either of the democrats in the race can say either Hillary or Donald is better. They are both terrible and unworthy of the office. They are equals.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:09 pm

We're several days down the line now with Kellyanne at The Donald's helm. How long before she quits? You know she's already had a belly full of his BS. How long before she throws in the towel?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:49 pm

screen glare wrote:We're several days down the line now with Kellyanne at The Donald's helm. How long before she quits? You know she's already had a belly full of his BS. How long before she throws in the towel?
He's actually been remarkably calm lately so I think it's working actually...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Calm?

hahahahahahahahaha

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:05 pm

screen glare wrote:Calm?

hahahahahahahahaha
For Trump not a normal person...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:51 pm

After Donald's disaster in Mexico followed by his raging bull *speech-turned-brown-shirt-rally* in Arizona - how long before Kellyanne jumps overboard - off the ship of fools? Her reputation grows more sullied with each news cycle. I'm sure she thought she was up for the challenge - turning a loser into a winner - but, come on! This is Donald Trump, Kellyanne! And you look like the inventor of Jurassic Park - using brain power to reign in T Rex instincts.

Live and learn.

Meanwhile Hillary's been hobnobbing - raising more money. And with yesterday speech - taking names and kicking butt.

As the approval numbers tighten my prediction is coming true. She will win - by the skin of her teeth.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic