Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Clinton Crime Family?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Clinton Crime Family?

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:11 pm

With the recent, somewhat mysterious, deaths of three different people that we're connected to the DNC and the Clinton's, one is reminded of scores of other mysterious deaths of people connected to the Clinton's dating all the way back to the 1970's.

Not since the heady days of the Gambino Crime Family have so many "known associates" ended up dead under questionable circumstances.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCH ... z4EEtsFCJy

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Clinton Crime Family?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Bryce wrote:With the recent, somewhat mysterious, deaths of three different people that we're connected to the DNC and the Clinton's, one is reminded of scores of other mysterious deaths of people connected to the Clinton's dating all the way back to the 1970's.

Not since the heady days of the Gambino Crime Family have so many "known associates" ended up dead under questionable circumstances.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCH ... z4EEtsFCJy
You're in luck... They had a tinfoil sale at Costco... I was able to get you thousands of feet of the stuff...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Great! I do need to clean the grates on my grill.

BTW...those aren't my theories. Speculation on the recent deaths had run amuck within the Sander's supporter community.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Bryce wrote:Great! I do need to clean the grates on my grill.

BTW...those aren't my theories. Speculation on the recent deaths had run amuck within the Sander's supporter community.
I know... But I needed unload the extra foil and having seen your work in the food thread I figured you could use some.. :blink :lol

The sanders community is just a bit too wacko... :hat

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:57 pm

That seems like a totally legitimate source too...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Bryce wrote:BTW...those aren't my theories. Speculation on the recent deaths had run amuck within the Sander's supporter community.
Yeah Bryce, you never do own it but you're always the first to put forth the most bigoted, racist, homophobic, misogynistic and conspiratorial theories and attitudes to this forum.
Have a little self-respect, just dispense with the arms-length finger wagging and admit these are your views. Sames goes for all the rest of you cats that can't seem to come to terms that YOUR REPUBLICAN PARTY has selected Trump as its presidential candidate. Take it to the bank if your guy wasn't tanking you'd be singing his praises loud and proud. You broke it, you bought it. Look in the mirror if you want to blame someone.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Bryce wrote:BTW...those aren't my theories. Speculation on the recent deaths had run amuck within the Sander's supporter community.
Yeah Bryce, you never do own it but you're always the first to put forth the most bigoted, racist, homophobic, misogynistic and conspiratorial theories and attitudes to this forum.
:rollin
You're a gem.

Here, I'll own this...

You need to stop taking shit so seriously. You'll live longer.

Really, I've ran across rocks with a better sense of humor. Do you write hate pieces to the Onion too?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:22 pm

I thnk what he is saying is the Jolly Bigot motif died with the Truly Tasteless Joke book series in the 1980's
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:37 pm

TC Talks wrote:I thnk what he is saying is the Jolly Bigot motif died with the Truly Tasteless Joke book series in the 1980's
Actually, you said it much better than I could have. Props.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:00 pm

TC Talks wrote:I thnk what he is saying is the Jolly Bigot motif died with the Truly Tasteless Joke book series in the 1980's
Yeah, well, like Clint Eastwood recently said...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Maybe we don't need quite as much tinfoil...
On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.
Wasn't Julian a darling of the left not all that long ago?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:29 am

Bryce wrote:Maybe we don't need quite as much tinfoil...
On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.
Wasn't Julian a darling of the left not all that long ago?
Not sure he's anybody's darling...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:02 am

Bryce-o'-Mice, you're a revealing and therefore educational study in how a Donald Trump for President supporter thinks and maneuvers.

You're not woman-or-man-enough to admit that you support Trump all the way to the white house. You are afraid to be known and identified as one of his rabid fans. So you hide here with the tactics of faulting him now and then, or faulting some other republicans, or faulting the republican party. But that form of camouflage fails to conceal your ardent identification with everything for which Trump stands. And now the "crime conspiracy-inuendo-rumor" gear of your brain is way out there in overdrive.

Fortunately your true candidate is collapsing under the weight of his own tongue. And now there's nothing left for you and Dirty Harry to do but slay the fearsome Dragon Lady.

Roam the internet - and get your trigger finger on the send key - oh timid one.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:07 am

I don't recall Bryce ever supporting Trump here...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:17 am

screen glare wrote:Bryce-o'-Mice, you're a revealing and therefore educational study in how a Donald Trump for President supporter thinks and maneuvers.

You're not woman-or-man-enough to admit that you support Trump all the way to the white house. You are afraid to be known and identified as one of his rabid fans. So you hide here with the tactics of faulting him now and then, or faulting some other republicans, or faulting the republican party. But that form of camouflage fails to conceal your ardent identification with everything for which Trump stands. And now the "crime conspiracy-inuendo-rumor" gear of your brain is way out there in overdrive.

Fortunately your true candidate is collapsing under the weight of his own tongue. And now there's nothing left for you and Dirty Harry to do but slay the fearsome Dragon Lady.

Roam the internet - and get your trigger finger on the send key - oh timid one.
Bryce was if anything a rabid CRUZ fan.... He's not a Trump supporter and if anything is considering Johnson iirc...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic