Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Today in Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Today in Trump

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:37 pm

I have been very clear from day one how much this season has brought Joy to my life. To further that joy, this thread is for the truly great moments of the Trump experience in the next 90 days.

Highlights:

- Attacking Gold Star Families
- Claiming his own sacrifices in life (as the someone who inherited a billion dollars in real estate)
- Kicking a baby our of a rally
- Anything Security related
- Most everything Economically related

And now the Republican Party begins to eat itself: The News Corp implosion.
After earning Fox News talking head Sean Hannity’s ire last week for calling him the “dumbest anchor” on the network, Wall Street Journal editor Bret Stephens slammed Hannity in a Monday column for parroting Donald Trump’s suggestion that the election will be “rigged.”

Calling the conservative commentator one of Trump’s “media munchkins” who has barely concealed his love for the businessman, Stephens called out Hannity for his recent on-air “rationalizations” in which he names-and-shames the “Establishment Republican types” he'll blame if Trump loses in November.

While Trump has recently begun testing out the "rigged" election conspiracy theory to explain away a potential loss, Stephens wrote, “Hannity’s excuses are even more disgraceful, combining oily self-absolution with venomous obloquy for the very conservatives who have spent the year warning that a Trump candidacy is an epic GOP disaster.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/b ... nnity-feud
Feel free to post your favorite Trump moments and have an excellent election season.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: Today in Trump

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:53 pm

Enjoy...

I look forward to someone having the time to start a "HilLIEry Highlights" thread. :blink
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Totally fair. Let's see which is a rich fabric of bafoonary in 90 days.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:55 pm

This in from Fox...

“None of us will vote for Donald Trump,” the officials wrote. “Most fundamentally, Mr. Trump lacks the character, values, and experience to be President.”

The co-signers include security and foreign policy officials who served in Republicans administrations dating back to the Richard Nixon administration. It also includes officials who served more recently, under George W. Bush, like ex-Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff.

The letter was released as another Republican lawmaker – Maine Sen. Susan Collins – wrote an op-ed claiming she would not support Trump.
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:36 pm

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”
Today it's death threats.
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:This in from Fox...

“None of us will vote for Donald Trump,” the officials wrote. “Most fundamentally, Mr. Trump lacks the character, values, and experience to be President.”

The co-signers include security and foreign policy officials who served in Republicans administrations dating back to the Richard Nixon administration. It also includes officials who served more recently, under George W. Bush, like ex-Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff.

The letter was released as another Republican lawmaker – Maine Sen. Susan Collins – wrote an op-ed claiming she would not support Trump.
This is news? I, and others, are quoted on this very board saying the same thing months ago.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:30 am

Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:This in from Fox...

This is news? I, and others, are quoted on this very board saying the same thing months ago.
Yes.... But now the specifics are falling into place... Basically if you've been there and done that you're laughing at the ignorance of The Donald...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:56 am

It goes like this. Trump never wanted to be president. He surprised himself by doing well in the primary season and decided to stay in the spotlight until just before the general election. And right before the vote Trump will resign the nomination and suggest that his running mate replace him at the top of the ticket. Trump and his wife never wanted to live in the white house, nor did Trump want to seek consensus with congress.

Expect Trump to quit any day now.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:22 am

I don't have much respect for Sean since he became forceful Trump supporter.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:14 am

I think if Trump said nothing until the election, even during the debates (those will be fun) he would do better than opening is orange pie hole.
― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:53 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:42 am

Nothing like sticking their necks out. It should get really uncomfortable for the NRA if they lose parts of congress and the Presidency remains democrat.

One Ally Remains Firmly Behind Donald Trump: The N.R.A.
The National Rifle Association, spurred by concern about Hillary Clinton’s potential power to name Supreme Court judges, has embraced Donald J. Trump with enthusiasm. The association has spent millions on ads, and stepped up to his defense after his comment on “Second Amendment people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Circle Seven

Love The Donald

Post by Circle Seven » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:16 pm

A scenario like what Screen Glare laid out would not suprise me. The Donald continuing to let his mouth get away from him, and assuring that anyone with greater that 3 gray cells between their ears decides "This guy has gone Ernie Harwell, he is LONG GONE" and voting for Billy's old lady would not suprise me.

But somewhere in the deep recesses of my cranium is the thought that as more of the Washington establishment gets on the Clinton Choo-Choo, the same people who got him the nomination, calling themselves sick of the same old same old, are gonna vote for Trump.

Circle Seven

Isis

Post by Circle Seven » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:39 am

Today in Trump:
Woke up to see headlines that The Donald says Clinton and Obama co-founded ISIS. I once again concur with Screen Glare, he don't really want the job.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Isis

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 am

Circle Seven wrote:Today in Trump:
Woke up to see headlines that Donald says Clinton and Obama co-founded ISIS. I once again concur with Screen Glare, he don't really want the job.
Considering ISIS was founded in 1999 and declared itself an Islamic State in 2006... He doesn't want it one bit and he's desperately trying to get the morons who keep hanging on (why at this point?!?!) to let go.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic