Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who Should You Choose?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Who Should You Choose?

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Re: Who Should You Choose?

Post by screen glare » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Nah. Bill Clinton just likes other women's holes.

With Hillary - he likes her smart brain and big heart.

That's what's always kept them together. She is one of the few persons who can compete with him intellectually, and forgive his behavioral sex addict symptoms.

Also, of course, the love of their daughter and now grandchildren keep them together.

Don't ever mistake the fleeting draw of needy bimbo women for the long term attractivness of those who are confident, good parents, and wise.

BTW - I noticed Trump's kids talking about him "sending" them notes of encouragement or sending them other communications when they were growing up. That's because he was never around. As Ivanka said, he was working 20 hour days. And flying on private planes to far flung places. He didn't raise those children. Their various mothers did - along with help from hired caretakers. All he did was show up for milestones, tell them what school to attend to learn how to make money, then hire them to keep his power base all in the family.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:06 pm

screen glare wrote:Nah. Bill Clinton just likes other women's holes.

With Hillary - he likes her smart brain and big heart.

That's what's always kept them together. She is one of the few persons who can compete with him intellectually, and forgive his behavioral sex addict symptoms.

Also, of course, the love of their daughter and now grandchildren keep them together.

Don't ever mistake the fleeting draw of needy bimbo women for the long term attractivness of those who are confident, good parents, and wise.

BTW - I noticed Trump's kids talking about him "sending" them notes of encouragement or sending them other communications when they were growing up. That's because he was never around. As Ivanka said, he was working 20 hour days. And flying on private planes to far flung places. He didn't raise those children. Their various mothers did - along with help from hired caretakers. All he did was show up for milestones, tell them what school to attend to learn how to make money, then hire them to keep his power base all in the family.
So you're saying you're lazy and think working 20 hours is irresponsible? Got it.

Bill and Hillary have always been said to have an icy relationship and it's was also no everybody is always around for the kid situation. At some point you started to sound whiney about the whole thing.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Wow, NS - you have no ability to decipher the correct meaning of sentences. Instead you embellish and assume.

I didn't write that working 20 hour days is irresponsible. You did.

Nor did I write that I am lazy. You did.

Nor do I sound whiney. If anything my statement sounds strong and direct. Because it is.

On the other hand your statement is garbled in the middle. And I retract with revulsion when I hear an adult refer to the raising of children or the consideration for children as "the kid situation".

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:58 pm

I cant's see the image.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

kager

Post by kager » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Turkeytop wrote:I cant's see the image.
Which one?

- The one Bryce linked to (meme of Bill Clinton "I chose other women over Hillary - You should too)
- The theatre of the mind one manufactured by glare

If you can't see the first one, their's probably a technical reason; maybe clearing your browser's internet cache & refreshing the page will do the trick.

If you can't see the latter, all I can offer is that you are not alone...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:51 pm

screen glare wrote:Wow, NS - you have no ability to decipher the correct meaning of sentences. Instead you embellish and assume.

I didn't write that working 20 hour days is irresponsible. You did.

Nor did I write that I am lazy. You did.

Nor do I sound whiney. If anything my statement sounds strong and direct. Because it is.

On the other hand your statement is garbled in the middle. And I retract with revulsion when I hear an adult refer to the raising of children or the consideration for children as "the kid situation".
Ok for the folks in the audience that can't read...

Chelsea's upbringing was not an situation where either parent was around often... Both were rarely around. It's the nature of the beast and it's common among the powerful. Get over it.

You used his long work days as something to attack him for because he wasn't around to raise his kids... Nice try but that kind of attack sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Turkeytop wrote:I cant's see the image.
Now I'm on my notebook computer and I can see the image.

Now I'll have to think about the question.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:42 am

Wrong, NS.

But you sound crushed for Don.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:49 am

screen glare wrote:Wrong, NS.

But you sound crushed for Don.
Ok what were you attempting to say then?

I'm voting for Hillary... I'm just calling a spade a spade. It's not personal for me...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:10 pm

You never address ONLY what's written, NS. Instead you assign your own made up motivations for what's written. Then you respond to what's written - tainted by supposed motivations - which you have made up!

Either that - or you're just not able to focus - and detail falls through the cracks. Then you respond to a figment of your imagination (other's assumed motivations for what's written) and go around the point.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:22 pm

screen glare wrote:You never address ONLY what's written, NS. Instead you assign your own made up motivations for what's written. Then you respond to what's written - tainted by supposed motivations - which you have made up!

Either that - or you're just not able to focus - and detail falls through the cracks. Then you respond to a figment of your imagination (other's assumed motivations for what's written) and go around the point.
Enough about me... Let's talk about you. What were you trying to say up there? How were you attempting to use 20 hours a week? All you keep doing is deflecting to what I'm doing wrong... Did I catch you being overzealous and strike a nerve?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:16 pm

screen glare wrote:

their daughter.
That fact is questioned by some. Me, I'd like to see a DNA test.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:03 am

Bryce wrote:
screen glare wrote:

their daughter.
That fact is questioned by some. Me, I'd like to see a DNA test.

What is the deal with your obsession with sex? If it's not butt sex it's who's banging who. Get some help. Honestly. Give it a rest for Christ's sake. Honest to shit, it's gone beyond weird at this point.

Blackbyrd

Post by Blackbyrd » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Bryce, you're titillating the Fruitfly!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic