Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump buyout package....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Trump buyout package....

Post by audiophile » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Paying Trump to drop seems like a good idea...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Re: Trump buyout package....

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:52 pm

If there is a candidate who can beat Hill, and also adopt a platform that represents the concerns of Trump supporters like stopping illegal immigration and ISIS terrorism, I would support a buyout. If they can't even support those logical concerns, then no thanks.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Just when I thought Palin was as good as it could get in terms of a Republican grifter, Trump works an even greater scam.
Well done GOP, well done.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:Just when I thought Palin was as good as it could get in terms of a Republican grifter, Trump works an even greater scam. Well done GOP, well done.
Lester, we need to find some hole in the wall to celebrate in November.

This alone is reason enough...
https://www.google.com/search?q=End+of+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:38 am

Hole in the wall? ... Hell, I'm putting on one of my two tuxedos, and let's go steppin' out to Grand Rapids finest steakhouse and light up a Cuban Cohiba with a Benjamin. With any luck we'll get to blow the smoke in Matt's, Bryce's, audiophile's or the other TC's face, that is if I thought they could make it past the Maître d'

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:33 am

Pick the place, we need to have a meeting of the minds this election. EDIT: Not that Godwefull Brann's again.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Lester and Talks:

I was taught a lesson at a very young age, and I'll be damned if the teacher wasn't right: Never underestimate (or misunderestimate, depending on who you ask) the stupidity of the American public. I'm not exactly knocking on doors or making phone calls for Hillary votes (although at this point, what difference does it make if I knock or call), I'm pretty sure Trump's mouth is gonna have us heading toward annihilation on the first thing smokin'. I'm sure there are enough people out there on the OTHER side of triple digit IQ's that buy into the propaganda. As Bill Maher calls them, "cars as lawn ornament states"...there are plenty of them here in the Murder Mitten, and they are sometimes longtime friends of mine. They are friends on Facebook, and are all for Trump JUST because he has an R next to his name and not a D. I saw one that literally was the type of scare tactic that DARE used to use to scare us sixth graders with when it came to smoking pot. And they seriously believe this. It reminds me of the months following 9/11 where I would hear, "Well, if GORE had been president..."

...What, we'd all be wearing burqas and reading from the Quran right now? Give me a break! It's THAT kind if thinking that is dangerous. So although I chalk both of you gentlemen to be wise, aware and intelligent, I wouldn't start looking for tickets to Hillary's Inaugural Ball JUST yet.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:Hole in the wall? ... Hell, I'm putting on one of my two tuxedos, and let's go steppin' out to Grand Rapids finest steakhouse and light up a Cuban Cohiba with a Benjamin. With any luck we'll get to blow the smoke in Matt's, Bryce's, audiophile's or the other TC's face, that is if I thought they could make it past the Maître d'
Is that where you Cucks for Hill guys meet?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:I wouldn't start looking for tickets to Hillary's Inaugural Ball JUST yet.
Heck, that was the other reason I was going to send the tux to the cleaners...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:25 pm

Matt wrote:
Lester The Nightfly wrote:Hole in the wall? ... Hell, I'm putting on one of my two tuxedos, and let's go steppin' out to Grand Rapids finest steakhouse and light up a Cuban Cohiba with a Benjamin. With any luck we'll get to blow the smoke in Matt's, Bryce's, audiophile's or the other TC's face, that is if I thought they could make it past the Maître d'
It was either that or this place

(Which, BTW is an amusing place to get a dog if you ever make it over to Chicago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wieners_Circle)

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Matt wrote:
It was either that or this place

(Which, BTW is an amusing place to get a dog if you ever make it over to Chicago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wieners_Circle)
My experience there on a Friday night a decade ago was not so great: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=43768&p=529312&hil ... ce#p529312

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Matt wrote:My experience there on a Friday night a decade ago was not so great: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=43768&p=529312&hil ... ce#p529312
But how was the food? :D

Blackbyrd

Post by Blackbyrd » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:32 pm

It was TERRIBLE! There were Lester, the fruit flies all over it!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:41 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Matt wrote:My experience there on a Friday night a decade ago was not so great: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=43768&p=529312&hil ... ce#p529312
But how was the food? :D
We didn't end up eating there.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic