Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gay Marriages In Michigan Null And.Void?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Gay Marriages In Michigan Null And.Void?

Post by Bryce » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Just curious. Being as a Gay marriage (men) would be a felony to consummate in the State of Michigan, can the marriages be considered null and void? If not could charges be brought on those that claim consummation of such?
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931

750.158 Crime against nature or sodomy; penalty.
Sec. 158.

Any person who shall commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature either with mankind or with any animal shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 15 years, or if such person was at the time of the said offense a sexually delinquent person, may be punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which shall be 1 day and the maximum of which shall be life.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Re: Gay Marriages In Michigan Null And.Void?

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:53 am

Sorry to break your heart, but that was repealed in the 1990's. You should join one of those "Prosperity" Churches. They are filled with suburban white haters like you.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:58 am

I have to hand it to you Bryce, this may be your greatest post ever. After all, with all the things a mind could ponder, with a universe filled with wonders large and small, with vast possibilities to advance the human condition or irreparably harm it, with all the trials and tribulations in the long timeline of mankind, you Bryce, you appear to have taken the mind's potential for achieving greatness and applied your thoughts to butt sex, something I can assure you 99.99% of the planet's some 7 billion inhabitants give no more a moment's reflection on than if the sun will rise and set each day.

Outstanding, just outstanding. The people of earth are in awe of your higher-plane thinking and thank you for your contribution to the species.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:32 am

TC Talks wrote:Sorry to break your heart, but that was repealed in the 1990's. You should join one of those "Prosperity" Churches. They are filled with suburban white haters like you.
Sorry my friend. That law is still on the books in the State of Michigan.

See for yourself at:

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:40 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:I have to hand it to you Bryce, this may be your greatest post ever. After all, with all the things a mind could ponder, with a universe filled with wonders large and small, with vast possibilities to advance the human condition or irreparably harm it, with all the trials and tribulations in the long timeline of mankind, you Bryce, you appear to have taken the mind's potential for achieving greatness and applied your thoughts to butt sex, something I can assure you 99.99% of the planet's some 7 billion inhabitants give no more a moment's reflection on than if the sun will rise and set each day.

Outstanding, just outstanding. The people of earth are in awe of your higher-plane thinking and thank you for your contribution to the species.
Well put Les... Bryce has time on his hands apparently...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:48 am

Actually, the law, still on the books in Michigan, was brought to my attention by Charlie Langston during his Saturday "Langston Briefs" segment on WWJ.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:10 am

What type of briefs are we talking here? :lol

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:09 am

Right now in all 50 states there are archaic laws on the books that have not been enforced for 100 years at least. Laws ranging from not whistling after dark to one of my favorites, it may have finally been cleared off the books, in Massachusetts if you are driving a car and see a horse and buggy coming in the other direction you must either take your car apart and hide it on the side of the road or cover it so as not to upset the horse, found out about this one in Drivers Ed when one homework assignment was to find outdated silly driving laws in all 50 states. Some states still require use of hand signals instead of the electronic turn signals that come in every modern vehicle, and considering the amount of people that don't use the electronic ones and don't know the hand signals obviously it is not enforced. To this particular law, unless authorities actually witness this happening they have no real proof it is happening so it would be hard to enforce...Let's face it, right this minute there are people in all 50 states having sex that may be against some old outdated law on the books in their state and I am talking consenting adults, and they do so with no thought of the cops bursting in and busting them. Why continue to debate this issue? Let married couples be married couples and leave them the hell alone. if their marriage offends you then ignore them and go about your life and let them go about their life. Seems to me this country has much bigger issues to deal with than what married couples do in the privacy of their bedrooms...

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:46 pm

zzand wrote:Right now in all 50 states there are archaic laws on the books that have not been enforced for 100 years at least. Laws ranging from not whistling after dark to one of my favorites, it may have finally been cleared off the books, in Massachusetts if you are driving a car and see a horse and buggy coming in the other direction you must either take your car apart and hide it on the side of the road or cover it so as not to upset the horse, found out about this one in Drivers Ed when one homework assignment was to find outdated silly driving laws in all 50 states. Some states still require use of hand signals instead of the electronic turn signals that come in every modern vehicle, and considering the amount of people that don't use the electronic ones and don't know the hand signals obviously it is not enforced. To this particular law, unless authorities actually witness this happening they have no real proof it is happening so it would be hard to enforce...Let's face it, right this minute there are people in all 50 states having sex that may be against some old outdated law on the books in their state and I am talking consenting adults, and they do so with no thought of the cops bursting in and busting them. Why continue to debate this issue? Let married couples be married couples and leave them the hell alone. if their marriage offends you then ignore them and go about your life and let them go about their life. Seems to me this country has much bigger issues to deal with than what married couples do in the privacy of their bedrooms...
Exactly. With all the things that need fixing why do people insist on focusing on petty crap?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Sodomy laws were struck down by the Supreme court in 2003 in Lawrence vs Texas. So it really doesn't matter if the law is still on Michigan's books its unconstitutional and cannot be enforced.

I no longer directly engage trolls

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:37 pm

First fear. Then it morphs into hate. Is Bryce afraid? Or hateful? Or both? I vote "both". Pathetic monger man. Or woman.

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Am I seeing a case of deja vu here???

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=43554

Oh yeah, we coverd this when TC brought up that some POS bloger from Texas was opposed to legislation against animal abuse.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:00 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:Am I seeing a case of deja vu here???

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=43554

Oh yeah, we coverd this when TC brought up that some POS bloger from Texas was opposed to legislation against animal abuse.
Yeah.. Just a different conversation starter this time...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:16 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-sho ... univision/

What if the shooting was about catching HIV?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:51 pm

screen glare wrote:First fear. Then it morphs into hate. Is Bryce afraid? Or hateful? Or both? I vote "both". Pathetic monger man. Or woman.
Typical liberal response: attack the messenger rather than argue issues.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic