Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Was It ISIS Or Al Qaeda?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Was It ISIS Or Al Qaeda?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:54 pm

People on the stupid Cable "News" Channels are arguing about whether ISIS or Al Qaeda was responsible for the latest terrorist attack. As Hillary would say, "What Difference Does It Make?" In this case it really isn't important. In the case of Hillary, she lied and said Benghazi was caused by an obscure video and not an organized terrorist act, even though she told her own daughter that it wasn't the video. The reason that the so called "elites", who really aren't, think it doesn't matter, is that they are isolated from such violence in their Ivy Ivory Tower Gated Communities. We even have people here who think that they are "elite" because they agree with their analysis. The truth is, ELITES DON'T READ THIS BOARD AND DON'T POST HERE. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Was It ISIS Or Al Qaeda?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Considering the two groups don't get along I'd say it's a H*** deal which it was...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:22 pm

...and now here we go with this dipshit again. It would be SO nice to find a message board somewhere without Nimrods like this.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:...and now here we go with this dipshit again. It would be SO nice to find a message board somewhere without Nimrods like this.

I've been spending a lot of time with this.

http://www.dullmensclub.com/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:...and now here we go with this dipshit again. It would be SO nice to find a message board somewhere without Nimrods like this.

I've been spending a lot of time with this.

http://www.dullmensclub.com/
Because you're one of my favorites, TT, I'm gonna go ahead and click that link...

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:07 pm

I'm gonna have to spend a few minutes on that tomorrow. I'm turning in early as I spent a lot of time outside preparing for this weekend and have more to do tomorrow. But because you passed a site on to me, I will pass back.

This board is more music based, but they still have discussions about TV, movies, sports...and there is s whole section that's kind of like what Chatterbox is here. In addition to "no politics"' there is also no swearing. It's a fun board, and it's been my favorite haunt for a year and a half now. Dig it!

www.stevehoffman.tv

Once you're on that page, click the button that says "discussion/forum" (button is second from right). I hope you enjoy it, as I certainly do.

-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic