Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald Trump Does Not Have a Campaign

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
JackAttack FM

Re: Donald Trump Does Not Have a Campaign

Post by JackAttack FM » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:56 am

Hard to believe Trump campaign only has 1.3 million in the bank.
The delegates to block Trump at the convention are spending more on their ad campaign then the Trump campaign has in cash on hand.

Now this turd is having a rally in Maine?!?!
Maybe he should go to Alaska, Wyoming and Montana too. Then maybe he'll have gone to enough states that together will equal a population of at least 1 million people.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:42 am

Wednesday, the Federal Elections Committee filed a complaint against Donald J. Trump for President for “soliciting contributions from foreign nationals” in a series of emails the campaign sent to “foreign nationals in Iceland, Scotland, Britain and Australia.”
Have I mentioned lately how much I am enjoying this political season?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:03 am

JackAttack FM wrote:
Hard to believe Trump campaign only has 1.3 million in the bank.
The delegates to block Trump at the convention are spending more on their ad campaign then the Trump campaign has in cash on hand.

Now this turd is having a rally in Maine?!?!
Maybe he should go to Alaska, Wyoming and Montana too. Then maybe he'll have gone to enough states that together will equal a population of at least 1 million people.
It's still the longest of longshots....

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:27 am

Yes, Donald Trump not getting the presidency is a longshot... that's an established fact at this point.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:Yes, Donald Trump not getting the presidency is a longshot... that's an established fact at this point.
No... The stripping of the nomination. The rules committee has a sizable Trump presence... They might have enough to put it before the convention though for a vote. They need twenty-some people to get a quorum...

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Dude, where do you get this stuff???

The rules committee has 112 members. You need half +1 (57 votes) to get a rule change. All changes then get sent to the convention floor for ratification.

You need a quarter, not a quorum, of the rules committee (28 votes) to issue a minority report that would send a proposal to the convention floor for a yes or no vote.

A quorum is the minimum number of people that need to be present at a meeting... I have no idea what that is for the RNC rules committee.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:45 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:Dude, where do you get this stuff???

The rules committee has 112 members. You need half +1 (57 votes) to get a rule change. All changes then get sent to the convention floor for ratification.

You need a quarter, not a quorum, of the rules committee (28 votes) to issue a minority report that would send a proposal to the convention floor for a yes or no vote.

A quorum is the minimum number of people that need to be present at a meeting... I have no idea what that is for the RNC rules committee.
I meant a quarter and I'm aware of those rules... Look I know you're hell bent on this working but it's simply highly unlikely. You folks have become impotent at nominating presidential candidates. You need to work that out first. Then you can talk about more than last ditch efforts like this dude. We'll wait for you in 2020, figure it out, you have 4 years, see you then.

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:31 am

One, I'm not one of those "folks." I'm not a member of the GOP, I don't contribute to any candidate, I don't campaign, I don't work in politics and I don't even have anybody's sign in my yard.
I vote and I bitch about politics, that's it.

Second, these are all things that are happening and there are one of two things that is certain to happen. Trump will not get the nomination or Trump will be soundly defeated in November.

And nobody cares about 2020 right now.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:17 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:One, I'm not one of those "folks." I'm not a member of the GOP, I don't contribute to any candidate, I don't campaign, I don't work in politics and I don't even have anybody's sign in my yard.
I vote and I bitch about politics, that's it.

Second, these are all things that are happening and there are one of two things that is certain to happen. Trump will not get the nomination or Trump will be soundly defeated in November.

And nobody cares about 2020 right now.
Actually two rather big name guys do... Cruz and Ryan... They know Trump is toast and are positioning themselves Accordingly for 2020... So saying nobody cares is stupid...

Given your posts I gather you lean to the Republican side and would like to see said party win over Hillary. Did I read all those posts wrong?

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Right on the second part wrong on the first.

Nobody is talking about 2020. This is all about 2016. The 2020 election is four years away that can be a long time in politics.
The latest article that mentions the 2020 election is Rosanne Barr in Rolling Stone saying that's when Kanye West will run.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:Right on the second part wrong on the first.

Nobody is talking about 2020. This is all about 2016. The 2020 election is four years away that can be a long time in politics.
The latest article that mentions the 2020 election is Rosanne Barr in Rolling Stone saying that's when Kanye West will run.
Ok then.. But Cruz is lining up fundraisers already... Ryan has presidential ambitions as well. 2016 will not be either' year...

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Well, if you want to talk hypothetically about 2020 as their re-election year.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:46 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:Well, if you want to talk hypothetically about 2020 as their re-election year.
No... This is all in the event Trump loses... Ryan and Cruz will not be nominees this year.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:54 pm

I would agree it's not likely. Cruz is smart enough to look at big picture and that time is on his side, plus he is not old as Hill and Trumpa.

If either candidate ended in plane crash, who knows what would happen. Doesn't help that Trump has flown in unregistered planes or ones with questionable reliability.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... nding.html
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/politics/ ... n-expired/

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic