Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump 3500 Lawsuits!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Trump 3500 Lawsuits!

Post by audiophile » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Re: Trump 3500 Lawsuits!

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:28 pm

That, in and of itself, doesn't bother me too much. Deep pockets are lawsuit magnets. Walmart averages around 5,000 lawsuits a year.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:41 pm

I have been to Walmart many times, but never to a Trump facility. This sheds a bit more light:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

jry

Post by jry » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Whatever... Next.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:01 pm

jry wrote:Whatever... Next.
He's the joke you don't want to admit is funny...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Most Universities today should be sued for charging exorbitant tuition resulting in astronomical student loans, and many times no tangible financial benefit like a job in their major field when they graduate. Perhaps the public Universities and private should all be sued.

Otherwise, I'd rather have Trump than another unindicted known felon or Communist in the White House.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:59 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:Most Universities today should be sued for charging exorbitant tuition resulting in astronomical student loans, and many times no tangible financial benefit like a job in their major field when they graduate. Perhaps the public Universities and private should all be sued.

Otherwise, I'd rather have Trump than another unindicted known felon or Communist in the White House.
As usual you spout madness...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Universities are economically unsustainable. They cannot take the place of value added industry. The old professor student classroom model won't work if there are no useful degrees for most and no real jobs from the degrees.

Trump is the only candidate addressing real issues that real Americans care about. That stooge judge out to get him is a Hispanic but born in the Peoples Republic of Northwest Indiana. He is a member of La Raza, a group that believes in Hispanic Supremacy, and in the violent overthrow of the United States.

And BTW, the man at UCLA, Mainak Sarkar, that killed the professor was not White, was Pakistani, and was either Hindu or Muslim. Not a White Christian Supremacist as earlier reported.

Shortly after the "narrative", which has come to mean, "the media is lying", began to go against the media, a UCLA student reporter found that Maniak's religion was mysteriously changed on the website.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=22242

And today, Drudge headlines revealed that Middle Eastern "refugees" are entering illegally from Mexico into the United States.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ts-from-m/

That's why we need better screening. That's why we need a wall.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:54 pm

There is two different La Raza's, a national one that is more extreme, and the San Diego La Raza Lawyers, which seems more benign.

Personally I think that they should change their name, it's like having Acorn in your name.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:39 pm

audiophile wrote:There is two different La Raza's, a national one that is more extreme, and the San Diego La Raza Lawyers, which seems more benign.

Personally I think that they should change their name, it's like having Acorn in your name.
So Acorn Farmers of America wouldn't work?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:46 pm

:blink

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:32 pm

"La Raza" means "The Race". Anyone using that name is suggesting that they are part of a "Superior Race", just like the Germans did. Why would a "benign" group use such a name?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:15 am

Raza can be a reference to Christianity, depending on country.

1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win.

There is Christian songs done with La Raza, which, I believe, refers to the Christian Race:

It seems the earlier use was referring to Christianity, and the modern use might be of a more of a perverted use.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:28 am

Here is an article with several video links showing the rioting against Trump supporters in San Diego. Everyone needs to see these, because all you will hear on the networks is that there were "peaceful protests". There is an international war going on against our country, and the haters of America are invading. You can say that La Raza is anything you want, but these groups are at least loosely affiliated if they are using the name. Otherwise, they need to change their name "pronto". Seems like there was a La Raza group based in Columbiaville back in the 1970s, and they were painting "La Raza" and "USA Out Of America" and other violent graffiti on buildings for forty miles around. I talked to one of their members back then and he spewed violent rhetoric and was very hostile to people. He told me that they were going to take the country over. At the time, I didn't believe it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ed-it-all/

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:15 am

I agree there should be no violent protests.

Let me cut to the chase, if Trump feels he is being unfairly treated why hasn't called his attorneys and asked for the judge to be removed?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic