Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Election Shoot Out (with Third Party)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Election Shoot Out

H Clinton (D)
20%
J Kasich (I)
30%
D Trump (R)
50%

Total votes: 10

audiophile

Election Shoot Out (with Third Party)

Post by audiophile » Mon May 30, 2016 8:12 pm

With both Donald and Hillary in the dumpster, say we could get Kasich to run as an independent who would you vote for?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Re: Election Shoot Out (with Third Party)

Post by Matt » Tue May 31, 2016 12:51 pm

I can't believe people admit they support Trump. The guy is horribly unqualified. I'd support Kasich as an independent or perhaps as Hillary's vp. I would not support him as Trump's vp.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue May 31, 2016 5:49 pm

If Hillary picked Kasich, I'd say it would be game-over for Trump.

Then Hillary could let him pick the USC justices.

From a budget perspective, Bill Clinton and John Kasich were a team back in the day.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue May 31, 2016 5:57 pm

I guess Matt isn't the only one thinking about this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/chris ... le/2565237

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 31, 2016 9:05 pm

audiophile wrote:I guess Matt isn't the only one thinking about this:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/chris ... le/2565237
Ted Cruz would be even better, but there is no chance of that happening.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 31, 2016 9:34 pm

Frankly, I think if a Curz/Kasich or Kasich/Cruz ticket would mount an independent bid, they could syphon off enough states to throw the election to the House of Representatives. Only problem with this is that it's too late to get on the ballot in Texas. Them there's a LOT of electoral votes.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

ftballfan

Post by ftballfan » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:36 am

Bold prediction: Neither Hillary nor Trump get 50% of the popular vote, with either Gary Johnson or Jill Stein playing big roles in swing states

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:44 am

I don't know if they will take enough to win a state, since it's winner take all, by state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic