Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This Wasn't Done By The Tea Party

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: This Wasn't Done By The Tea Party

Post by Bryce » Sun May 29, 2016 10:16 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
tapeisrolling wrote:I guess it's the sign of the times.... The 'perp's' have to be politically connected.
What ever happened to someone just being a DICK and needs to take a trip behind the wood shed?
I'm so glad you brought this point up. You're right. It's pervasive. A white cop can't subdue a criminal if that criminal is black or hispanic without the entire law enforcement community being labeled a racist. You can't object to men using the ladies room or girls locker room without being a bigot. etc. etc.

As far as a trip behind the woodshed, those willing and able can't for fear of an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch type filing ethnic intimidation charges against them.
It happens in a select few cases... The vast majority of police activity (99.999%) has no reaction from anybody. Let's keep our perspective and composure shall we?
And the vast majority of graffiti vandalism goes un-noticed and without reaction by me. Fucking with fallen soldiers is a different story. That there is perspective junior!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
tapeisrolling wrote:I guess it's the sign of the times.... The 'perp's' have to be politically connected.
What ever happened to someone just being a DICK and needs to take a trip behind the wood shed?
I'm so glad you brought this point up. You're right. It's pervasive. A white cop can't subdue a criminal if that criminal is black or hispanic without the entire law enforcement community being labeled a racist. You can't object to men using the ladies room or girls locker room without being a bigot. etc. etc.

As far as a trip behind the woodshed, those willing and able can't for fear of an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch type filing ethnic intimidation charges against them.
It happens in a select few cases... The vast majority of police activity (99.999%) has no reaction from anybody. Let's keep our perspective and composure shall we?
And the vast majority of graffiti vandalism goes un-noticed and without reaction by me. Fucking with fallen soldiers is a different story. That there is perspective junior!
No... That there is irrational outrage... Some punks defaced a mural... Sadly this happens all the time... The thing was just put up.. It's a shame but not much more. The most important place to remember them is in your heart and your mind.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun May 29, 2016 11:16 pm

If an investigation of this incident is ever made, there is a high likelihood that it involved Latino gangs, which is why there has been little reporting on who possibly did it. If it is proven to be Latino gangs, it will increase support of Donald Trump, because it underscores the hatred the anti Trump protesters have for the USA, and that they were waving Mexican flags. Every other anti Trump protest has resulted in an increase in Trump support. When you mess with a Veterans Memorial on Memorial Day, it is particularly heinous. The rise in nationalism is something that really scares the powers that be in the internationalist community, the so called "Citizens of the World". This is the worst thing they could have done, resulting in an awakening the sleeping masses.

Here is a Wikipedia article about one of the Latino gangs operating in the Venice area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice_13

To say that there is "irrational outrage" reflects a serious misunderstanding of the situation. It reminds me of the USA Today under the arm, mid level managers saying that the massacre by Nidal Hasan was "workplace violence". There are just some things that no amount of social science course brainwashing can convince logical thinking people to believe.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sun May 29, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun May 29, 2016 11:35 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:

What? and give up his only superhero superpower? Righteous indignation is the man's oxygen...

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:31 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:If an investigation of this incident is ever made, there is a high likelihood that it involved Latino gangs, which is why there has been little reporting on who possibly did it. If it is proven to be Latino gangs, it will increase support of Donald Trump, because it underscores the hatred the anti Trump protesters have for the USA, and that they were waving Mexican flags. Every other anti Trump protest has resulted in an increase in Trump support. When you mess with a Veterans Memorial on Memorial Day, it is particularly heinous. The rise in nationalism is something that really scares the powers that be in the internationalist community, the so called "Citizens of the World". This is the worst thing they could have done, resulting in an awakening the sleeping masses.

Here is a Wikipedia article about one of the Latino gangs operating in the Venice area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice_13

To say that there is "irrational outrage" reflects a serious misunderstanding of the situation. It reminds me of the USA Today under the arm, mid level managers saying that the massacre by Nidal Hasan was "workplace violence". There are just some things that no amount of social science course brainwashing can convince logical thinking people to believe.
It's had little reporting because graffiti is common...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic