Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump is a chicken

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Trump is a chicken

Post by audiophile » Sat May 28, 2016 8:38 am

The bowing out of the Bernie debate is further proof. He wouldn't debate Cruz either, or even if Megyn Kelly was the host in Iowa.

Word on the street is picking he is Colonel Sanders to lead the military, KFC will be served every night :blink

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Trump is a chicken

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat May 28, 2016 9:19 am

Yeah, I thought Trump was very sloppy how he handled that. The dude is just weird.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat May 28, 2016 10:27 am

One can reasonably deny that man's activities are significantly contributing to global warming, but this?

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/articl ... 949775.php

Trump tells supporters at a California rally "there is no drought."

That is as blatantly false as coming to Michigan in February and declaring "there is no snow."

As to the original topic - BIG mistake IMO backing out. Especially the way he had talked it up the two days before on national tv. Democrats should be able to paint him as an erratic decision-maker.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat May 28, 2016 10:29 am

I think the reason is far more complicated than being chicken.

But if you insist, I'll grant your musical request. Unlike radio stations, we really play requests.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vxdQwVuago

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 28, 2016 10:39 am

For the record I don't think he should have agreed to debate Bernie at all, but you should keep your word.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat May 28, 2016 11:01 am

This is a good example of his bluff and bluster modus operandi.

My dad used.to call it."Writing a check on your ass that you can't cash." Be wary of folks that do that on a regular basis.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 28, 2016 11:23 am

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat May 28, 2016 12:46 pm

audiophile wrote:For the record I don't think he should have agreed to debate Bernie at all, but you should keep your word.
Absolutely agree with the second part. But why do you think he shouldn't have to begin with? I think he would have gained politically by doing such a debate.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Honestly because Bernie is more disciplined.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Seems like the #ChickenTrump is gaining momentum:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChickenTrum ... =twsrc^tfw

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 28, 2016 1:42 pm

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Trump is absolutely chicken hearted.

Don't ever forget - he's a draft dodger several times over. He's the same kind of cowardly guy as the able-bodied wealthy jerk who took a seat in one of the scarce lifeboats when the Titanic was sinking.

Trump is just a spoiled brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth whom daddy always enabled with money - to squirm out of any mess in which sonny boy found himself.

And now that vulgar mouthed, arrogant, self centered bully who's afraid to debate - and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire - has a bunch of easily led oafs ready to follow him anywhere. What a hypnotized regiment of lemmings. Right over the cliff.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:20 pm

bmw wrote:
audiophile wrote:For the record I don't think he should have agreed to debate Bernie at all, but you should keep your word.
Absolutely agree with the second part. But why do you think he shouldn't have to begin with? I think he would have gained politically by doing such a debate.
Sanders could have stood there and called him a liar, shredded the extremely poor debater that Trump is and goaded Trump into saying things he regrets... It would have been a horrible move.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat May 28, 2016 5:44 pm

NS8401 wrote:
bmw wrote:
Sanders could have stood there and called him a liar, shredded the extremely poor debater that Trump is and goaded Trump into saying things he regrets... It would have been a horrible move.
Good to see that you are looking out for Mr. Trump, and advising him not to debate Bernie Sanders. Obviously, you care for what is best for Donald Trump, and therefore best for America.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 28, 2016 5:54 pm

NS even voted for him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic