Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How Hillary Loses?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: How Hillary Loses?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Bryce wrote:How many other "secretaries" set up their own server in their basements and thereby removed government documents? How.many didn't turn over correspondence?

Answer. None.
Powell also had a private email server and the emails were only classified match later, a practice congress wrote a law about so that over classification didn't happen as much anymore. That was in 2010.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:How many other "secretaries" set up their own server in their basements and thereby removed government documents? How.many didn't turn over correspondence?

Answer. None.
Powell also had a private email server and the emails were only classified match later, a practice congress wrote a law about so that over classification didn't happen as much anymore. That was in 2010.
HE DID NOT! He occasionally used a private ACCOUNT but used the State Dept. server for State Dept. business. Quit spreading HilLIEry's talking points as fact.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Answer. None.
HE DID NOT! He occasionally used a private ACCOUNT but used the State Dept. server for State Dept. business. Quit spreading HilLIEry's talking points as fact.
He had a private SERVER. Too friggin bad.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue May 31, 2016 10:40 pm

NS8401 wrote: He had a private SERVER. Too friggin bad.
Yeah? Show me.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:53 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: He had a private SERVER. Too friggin bad.
Yeah? Show me.
You win.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:42 pm

Some of these threads aged like a fine wine 🤣

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:37 am

Notice old Screen Glare has been conspicuously absent since those days, the other guy changed his name.

I find it somewhat amusing that in the minds of some, Hillary having classified documents on a server in her home wasn't a big deal, but Trump having a few letters sent and received at his home needs a special council.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:36 pm

It seems I was better predictor than I even expected. Trump did keep his promise.

NS8401 and Screen Glare were a complete FAIL!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:03 pm

I read over this thread and read one post in particular to my wife. I mean, this is the reason why I'm not so cocky with predictions anymore. Nobody saw Trump winning and thought Hillary for sure had it in the bag. I don't count my chickens early so much anymore.

-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:32 pm

In March or April of 2016, I predicted Trump would win. No one here believed me. I've dug back to find that thread, but it's no longer up.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:09 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:32 pm
In March or April of 2016, I predicted Trump would win. No one here believed me. I've dug back to find that thread, but it's no longer up.
I didn't see that, either. But I will say that I, too, thought it was some kind of stunt and that nobody would ever vote him in. JFC was I wrong.

-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:37 am
Notice old Screen Glare has been conspicuously absent since those days, the other guy changed his name.

I find it somewhat amusing that in the minds of some, Hillary having classified documents on a server in her home wasn't a big deal, but Trump having a few letters sent and received at his home needs a special council.
A few letters? Really? He had information you need to be in a secure room with an armed guard to even view… unfortunately Hillary didn’t break any laws. It was investigated 6 ways to Sunday and nothing.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:59 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:09 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:32 pm
I didn't see that, either. But I will say that I, too, thought it was some kind of stunt and that nobody would ever vote him in. JFC was I wrong.

Found it. Actually it was May 3, 2016.
Turkeytop wrote:
Tue May 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Congratulations GOP

Your long struggle is over. You now have your winning candidate.

]

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 24&t=44071

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:22 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:20 pm
Bryce wrote:

A few letters? Really? He had information you need to be in a secure room with an armed guard to even view… unfortunately Hillary didn’t break any laws. It was investigated 6 ways to Sunday and nothing.
Jesus. You just don't learn do you? New name didn't help.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:33 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:22 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:20 pm
Bryce wrote:

Jesus. You just don't learn do you? New name didn't help.
She was investigated by PEOPLE WITH AN INCENTIVE TO FIND SOMETHING. REPEATEDLY. They couldn’t find a law broken. They could find some policies and procedures that were handled incorrectly but nothing criminal. You don’t give up. You’ll be hoping to get her even when she’s dead.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic