Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

OK, this scared the bejusus out of me

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
jry

Re: OK, this scared the bejusus out of me

Post by jry » Tue May 24, 2016 2:54 pm

I remember when she was NBCs Real Estate Expert. She got on with Lauer and gave him this flirtatious look, called him handsome, wink wink.... Really creepy.
That was the last time she was on camera with him.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue May 24, 2016 6:59 pm

jry wrote:I remember when she was NBCs Real Estate Expert. She got on with Lauer and gave him this flirtatious look, called him handsome, wink wink.... Really creepy.
That was the last time she was on camera with him.
Ya' never know, maybe old Matt was putting the moves on her before the tally light went red...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed May 25, 2016 6:39 am

You on the Left better get your rioters under control. Mobs like that can turn on you.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 26, 2016 3:20 pm

This grande dame is one of the smartest to grace so-called reality TV and several news programs. As a sage real estate viper she's an expert at manipulating potential buyers. And she manipulated you and the entire audience during that interview.

Of course she supports H. R. Clinton for president! But she cleverly side steps the question. Then she predicts Trump will win. Thereby motivating everyone watching to be sure to VOTE for Hillary!! Mission accomplished!!! Using fearful truths about Trump to manipulate voters into electing President H. R. Clinton!!!!!

It's gonna be tight - but Clinton will win. Thanks to Trump himself - and those like Barbara C. - who know him best.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 pm

screen glare wrote:This grande dame is one of the smartest to grace so-called reality TV and several news programs. As a sage real estate viper she's an expert at manipulating potential buyers. And she manipulated you and the entire audience during that interview.

Of course she supports H. R. Clinton for president! But she cleverly side steps the question. Then she predicts Trump will win. Thereby motivating everyone watching to be sure to VOTE for Hillary!! Mission accomplished!!! Using fearful truths about Trump to manipulate voters into electing President H. R. Clinton!!!!!

It's gonna be tight - but Clinton will win. Thanks to Trump himself - and those like Barbara C. - who know him best.
Calm down there sparky...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Or not.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:49 pm

screen glare wrote:Or not.
Or not what? Tis not fair to speak in riddles...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Yes. I'm sure I appear unfair. To your way of thinking.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 27, 2016 12:08 am

The wheels are off American "Democracy". Illegal aliens are illegal aliens because the are here ILLEGALLY. No other country would put up with it, not Mexico and certain not the Middle East. They certainly wouldn't be allowed to vote in a sane society. And we're letting in hundreds of thousands of people with a belief system that means that statistically, thousands of terrorists are among them. And they are not vetted to weed those terrorists out. And you criticize people for pointing these facts out. Putin could lead the country as a more benevolent dictator. At least he knows that American prosperity drives the world economy. If you destroy America, you destroy the world. Maybe that's what some of you want. You think issues like who uses what bathroom are more important. How about this. Anyone uses any bathroom they darn well please, including White Heterosexual Males. How do you like them apples?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 27, 2016 3:55 am

How do like them apples?

ZOWIE! Can we mark this as being the first of many blown gaskets to come this long hot summer and into the fall by our conservative friends? I for one am looking forward to more of the same, like so many popped pimples before the big prom also known as the Presidential election. If you'll allow me to further embellish the analogy, despite squeezing the puss out your your face and applying liberal amounts of Clearasil, the next morning the conservatives will be still be unsightly, upset and so socially inept as to be pariahs to everyone other than those inhabiting the same echo chamber of narrrow-mindedness.

I don't begrudge your choices or beliefs, you're most certainly welcome to them but it would be a lie to dismiss the unbridled joy I'm anticipating watching the impending meltdown and subsequent woulda/coulda/shoulda moaning that seems to be the lifeblood of what passes for conservationism in American in 2016. Live it up this summer, it will be the last one for a good long time you'll be immune from receiving a big, hot steaming cup of Karma as retribution for your lack of compassion for your fellow man. I plan to live it up this summer as well by hounding and calling out your particular flavor of hate and bigotry, my compassion will be, once the election is over, not rubbing your face in it like a puppy that just shit the rug.

Them's the apples...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 27, 2016 5:29 am

In 100 years or so, the Earth will be like it was in prehistoric times, reduced to nothing but savages in the woods, by the same evil forces that shaped the 2016 election. A new Prophet like Moses will appear, and bring down the Ten Commandments. People will try to live by the rules again for another 6000 years, until they destroy themselves again, breaking as many rules as they think they are getting with. The rules that people rebel against are the natural laws that cannot be violated without self destruction. Manlike beings may have been here a lot longer, but not civilized men and women who truly made things better until these evil forces destroy it. That is what separates man from the animals. That is what defines civilized history. That is what many of you are seeking to destroy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:18 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:In 100 years or so, the Earth will be like it was in prehistoric times, reduced to nothing but savages in the woods, by the same evil forces that shaped the 2016 election. A new Prophet like Moses will appear, and bring down the Ten Commandments. People will try to live by the rules again for another 6000 years, until they destroy themselves again, breaking as many rules as they think they are getting with. The rules that people rebel against are the natural laws that cannot be violated without self destruction. Manlike beings may have been here a lot longer, but not civilized men and women who truly made things better until these evil forces destroy it. That is what separates man from the animals. That is what defines civilized history. That is what many of you are seeking to destroy.
I'll take that bet....

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 27, 2016 9:00 am

So you make short term decisions for your own benefit, and don't care about the future, grandchildren, etc. Or somehow you think you will be isolated from the consequences of your actions.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:20 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:So you make short term decisions for your own benefit, and don't care about the future, grandchildren, etc. Or somehow you think you will be isolated from the consequences of your actions.
No, I just think your prediction is no different than "the world will end at 12:59:43pm on Monday, September 7th 2106 and here's a play by play of how it happens"...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 27, 2016 11:19 am

I didn't say next week. No one knows the day or time. The signs of civilized mankind's possible impending destruction are there. The destroyers have the motive (religion), opportunity (due to deceivers who empower them and the wimps that won't stand up to them), and the means (for example Iran's nuke deal) to destroy the civilized world. Not the end of the world, the end of the civilized world. Civilized Mankind can only recover by following Mosaic principles again. Remember that the New Testament does not overturn Old Testament rules. The New Testament addresses forgiveness for violating those rules and reward by Grace and Works.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic