Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gender Neutral Bathrooms-Boon To Depends Industry?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Gender Neutral Bathrooms-Boon To Depends Industry?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 13, 2016 9:52 am

Since the media have decided that gender neutral public restrooms is one of the most important issues, more important than ISIS terrorism, terrorists coming into the country posing as illegal immigrants, violence in the cities, etc., several people I know have noticed a disturbing new trend-women using mens' restrooms. First of all, I don't know why any self respecting woman would use a mens' restroom. They are usually not cleaned for days at a time, and not cleaned nearly as well as womens' restrooms are, a total violation of Title IX that is completely ignored. They are usually so disgusting that men don't even want to use them. But an even more disturbing issue is that not only do women go in to mens' restrooms, they stand there until the men leave, and then post a scout woman friend outside the restroom to prevent other men from entering. It seems to me that this is not right. Women say they have to use mens' restrooms because there aren't enough stalls in the womens' restrooms, the lines are too long, and that other restrooms are too far away for them to walk. But this puts men in an awkward situation. You may notice that the TV and some radio stations are full of ads for remedies for prostate problems, which can cause a need for more frequent urination, urination urgency, and long times spent in the mens' room. So if anything, an aging male population needs MORE restrooms. Also, if restrooms are gender neutral, does that mean no urinals also? That will create another problem for women regarding toilet seats, complicating cleaning also. One can just imagine all the complaints about mens' unsanitary urination habits in the absence of "sexist" urinals which mitigate cleaning problems. One can only imagine that men will just give up and wear Depends. Perhaps you should buy stock in the disposable adult diaper industry. Perhaps this was the plan all along?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Re: Gender Neutral Bathrooms-Boon To Depends Industry?

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 13, 2016 6:04 pm

This whole discussion sure has fleshed out the homophobs. Welcome to change, deal with it.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:29 pm

This really is a snooze of an non issue...

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 pm

TC Talks wrote:This whole discussion sure has fleshed out the homophobs. Welcome to change, deal with it.
What's a homophob?

I am certainly not a homophobe, but I have deep concerns with men using a women's bathroom. I really don't care about the inverse of that, but men in women's bathrooms causes stuff like this to happen:
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop.

The girl was with her mother at the Jason's Deli in the 1200-block of South Canal Street on Saturday, police said. The girl and her mother were inside the restroom separated by stalls around 1:15 p.m.

Police say 33-year-old Reese Hartstirn walked in and targeted the girl, choking her and trying to lock her in a stall. The mother heard her daughter scream and grabbed her.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-chokes- ... y/1336656/

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Matt wrote:I am certainly not a homophobe, but I have deep concerns with men using a women's bathroom.
DISPATCH FROM PLANET EARTH: Transgenders have been using their gender identified restrooms for years, yes even in the lily-white enclaves you might inhabit Matty. Because you didn't know it doesn't mean it hasn't been occurring. As for the crime you choose to use as proof-positive that making these accommodations will be the fall of the western world as we know it, what happened was obviously a criminal act perpetrated by A CRIMINAL. Statistically, less significant as a crime of opportunity than had the girl been walking to school, playing in a park or out selling Girl Scout cookies. A crime is a crime is a crime. In this case it was in a bathroom. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want to get all righteous about victims of crime, consider for a moment about the transgenders who are assaulted in restrooms? Guaranteed it happens more than the particular crime you cite, it just doesn't get reported. Why? Maybe because the inability to show the slightest amount of human compassion to anyone not cut of the rigid mold folks like yourself seem want to impose on the world at large.

Here, I'll make it easy. Criminals=Bad, People doing human things like the need to take a blinkin' leak=Good (So may just leave them the hell alone and keep your eyes to yourself)

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 13, 2016 9:03 pm

TC Talks wrote:Welcome to change, deal with it.
I get tired of hearing about how the times are changing and everybody needs to get onboard.

Using "times change" to defend a political position is a pretty weak argument as it assumes that all change is good.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 13, 2016 9:22 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Here, I'll make it easy. Criminals=Bad, People doing human things like the need to take a blinkin' leak=Good (So may just leave them the hell alone and keep your eyes to yourself)
And I'll make it easy for you. When you need to do a human thing like take a leak, if you have a dick, use the men's room. If a vagina, use the ladies.

Seems pretty simple.

I spoke to two lesbian's that I know quite well. Both are in their 70's and have been a couple since 1968. Neiter are comfortable with men allowed in the ladies room. Neither are homophobic in the least.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
And I'll make it easy for you. When you need to do a human thing like take a leak, if you have a dick, use the men's room. If a vagina, use the ladies.

Seems pretty simple.

I spoke to two lesbian's that I know quite well. Both are in their 70's and have been a couple since 1968. Neiter are comfortable with men allowed in the ladies room. Neither are homophobic in the least.
I'll make it even easier for you, learn the God damn difference between transgender and gay you fucking idiot.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote: I'll make it even easier for you, learn the God damn difference between transsexual and gay you fucking idiot.
You're confusing your idiots. I'm not the one that introduced the word "homophobic" into this conversation.

And....

Maybe it wouldn't be confusing if they wouldn't lump themselves together???? LGBT???????
TC Talks wrote:This whole discussion sure has fleshed out the homophobs. Welcome to change, deal with it.
Last edited by Bryce on Fri May 13, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 13, 2016 9:40 pm

And it's not just a bathroom thing. The directive that Obama just sent out to schools, nationwide, calls for the use of bathrooms, showers, locker rooms and sports teams. that fit a persons gender identity.

Failure to comply can come with loosing federal dollars, fines and legal action. Wow, they used to lock up Italians for extortion didn't they?
Last edited by Bryce on Fri May 13, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Bryce wrote: Maybe it wouldn't be confusing if they wouldn't lump themselves together???? LGBT???????
This.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 13, 2016 10:01 pm

bmw wrote:
Bryce wrote: Maybe it wouldn't be confusing if they wouldn't lump themselves together???? LGBT???????
This.
Maybe because the big tent of the Catholic Church and the Grand Old Party won't have a thing to do with them. Gotta find friends where you can...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 13, 2016 10:06 pm

I'd take the debate more seriously if the resistance wasn't lead by the pseudo-christian groups like Focus on the Family affiliates. This is about raising PAC money and little more.

Looks like another sleepless night for Suburban church of convenience house wives.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 13, 2016 11:13 pm

My comments had NOTHING to do with homophobia, heterophobia (that exists also), or anything like that. It has to do with people using the "bathroom of their choice" for any old reason they want. Has South Park had Cartman using the girls bathroom and locker room yet? One day I'm sure he identifies as a girl, the next as a boy. Already, men are taking pictures with their cell phones when allowed in the girls' bathroom. Women are confused and think they can use any bathroom they please, and keep men out. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Normal people are so self conscious about their bodies that they do not want this, regardless of religion. Perverts, exhibitionists, nudists, Hollywood types, and other psychologically deranged people are the only ones comfortable with indiscriminately revealing their bodies to others. Both straights and gays. Let me tell you, some of the most psychologically damaged people are nudists who were forced to go to camps when they were young. Its just the opposite of what they claim, that it helps people be comfortable with their bodies.

If this is such a non issue, why is POT US making such edicts, rather than doing things that make America safe and great?
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Fri May 13, 2016 11:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Yawn... Can't we be talking about interesting things?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic