Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

#NeverTrump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

#NeverTrump

Post by audiophile » Thu May 05, 2016 6:22 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: #NeverTrump

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 05, 2016 7:08 am

Couldn't agree more...

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 05, 2016 7:12 am

I thought you were Bernie man?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 05, 2016 8:19 am

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 05, 2016 8:40 am

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/ ... zs-father/

This is the essence of the GOP’s nominee, Donald Trump, lest anyone find themselves struggling with their conscience and if he would be a better option than Hillary Clinton, or anybody else in November.

As Indiana voters were rushing to put the final nail in the coffin of our nation, Trump was holding court with his loyal lapdogs on Fox News. During the course of his call-in, he linked Senator Ted Cruz’s father with Lee Harvey Oswald, the man who assassinated President John F. Kennedy.

It was detestable, low, unbelievably uncouth, and typical Trump.

The only thing worse was the glassy-eyed acquiescence of Fox’s morning hosts.

Today, rather than letting it go, Trump defended his comments.

“It was a major story in a major publication,” Trump said Wednesday on ABC, referring to a National Enquirer claim that Rafael Cruz was photographed with Lee Harvey Oswald before Kennedy’s killing. “All I did was refer to it.”

The National Enquirer. A major publication. Let that sink in.

This is the man that people like the majority of Fox News, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, and a mass of poorly educated, Branch Trumpidian cretins would have in charge of the nuclear codes.

For those who are saying we must abandon our animus towards Trump and unite to defeat Hillary: Screw you guys. Principle is still principle, and either you have it when it matters, or you never had it, at all. My loyalty is to my conservatism and not to any party.

Now you will reap the consequences of your shallow ethics, but my conscience will be clear.

#NeverTrump
Well said!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:46 am

So lots of conservatives will get the opposite of what they want just to remain stone steady in their beliefs... Completely inflexible. You guys are a complete joke.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 05, 2016 8:50 am

We're a joke because we have principals? Do tell.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 05, 2016 8:56 am

audiophile wrote:I thought you were Bernie man?
I am, but at the end of the day, this country has low unemployment, a strong market and is in better shape than when the GOP had the Presidency. I'd rather have the sensible party that can veto the stupid legislation coming out of the Republican house.
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 05, 2016 8:58 am

TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:I thought you were Bernie man?
I am, but at the end of the day, this country has low unemployment, a strong market and is in better shape than when the GOP had the Presidency. I'd rather have the sensible party that can veto the stupid legislation coming out of the Republican house.
Harumph...

Check the median household income 2007 vs. today.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 05, 2016 9:07 am

You mean just before Bush's policies tanked our economy to depression era levels? Yes, Obama had a hole he has successfully dug out of. So based on your complaints, you support a $15 minimum wage?
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 am

TC Talks wrote:You mean just before Bush's policies tanked our economy to depression era levels? Yes, Obama had a hole he has successfully dug out of. So based on your complaints, you support a $15 minimum wage?
LOLOLOLOL...
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 05, 2016 9:13 am

Bush was big government also, and the bubbles were created under Clinton.

Remember Glass-Steagal?
http://dailybail.com/home/watch-bill-cl ... eagal.html

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 05, 2016 9:13 am

Have I mentioned lately how much I am enjoying this season ?
― Matt

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 05, 2016 9:15 am

Are you waiting for a government contract?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 05, 2016 9:16 am

audiophile wrote:Bush was big government also, and the bubbles were created under Clinton.

Remember Glass-Steagal?
http://dailybail.com/home/watch-bill-cl ... eagal.html
and regulation was defunded under Bush. Most of the failures were due to lack of oversight, not the laws.
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic