Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fox News White House Reporter F---s Up!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Fox News White House Reporter F---s Up!!!

Post by screen glare » Wed May 04, 2016 5:42 pm

The once mighty (mouth) Ed Henry has destroyed his wife and kids by jilting his secret lover-call girl and making her so angry she's now outed his 10-month affair with her. What a descent man. What a fine husband and father. What a typical conservative hypocrite!

Bad Karma comin' round to get clever Ed after his incessant trash talkin' about President Obama.

I do feel sorry though for his sucker-punched family.

BTW - check out all the Fox News viewer comments about Obama's daughter attending Harvard. They were so horribly racist and deadly vicious that Fox finally had to close them down. Great crowd - that mostly Christian, white, older Fox News viewer bunch. A great group of patriots. Not.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Fox News White House Reporter F---s Up!!!

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:08 pm

screen glare wrote:The once mighty (mouth) Ed Henry has destroyed his wife and kids by jilting his secret lover-call girl and making her so angry she's now outed his 10-month affair with her. What a descent man. What a fine husband and father. What a typical conservative hypocrite!

Bad Karma comin' round to get clever Ed after his incessant trash talkin' about President Obama.

I do feel sorry though for his sucker-punched family.

BTW - check out all the Fox News viewer comments about Obama's daughter attending Harvard. They were so horribly racist and deadly vicious that Fox finally had to close them down. Great crowd - that mostly Christian, white, older Fox News viewer bunch. A great group of patriots. Not.
You realize Ed worked at centrist CNN before right? He's not exactly a conservative staple...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 04, 2016 10:55 pm

I don't believe he was forced to work for Fox. Do you, NS? He had a choice. Become part of the Foxy anti-progressive propaganda spin team , or not. He made his choice and played his part for them to the hilt. And whether reporter or actor (only he knows) one thing is certain: HE's now become the news - on a deep and wide brightly-lit stage. Apparently what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu May 05, 2016 1:59 am

NS8401 wrote:You realize Ed worked at centrist CNN before right? He's not exactly a conservative staple...
I think it's common knowledge it wasn't Mr. Henry's decision that he's no longer a part of CNN's stable of talent.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 07, 2016 1:35 am

Whether fired or not renewed by CNN has nothing to do with his decision to work for Fox , and to spew daily the Fox republican party tea party right wing spin on the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of the US government. Only Ed knows if he was reporting what he considered to be true and fair, or whether he was an actor "reporting" untruths, half truths, and innuendos while spinnng the latest news to make Democrats, especially Obama and H. R. Clinton look bad. Working for vile Fox news was his choice.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:39 am

screen glare wrote:Whether fired or not renewed by CNN has nothing to do with his decision to work for Fox , and to spew daily the Fox republican party tea party right wing spin on the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of the US government. Only Ed knows if he was reporting what he considered to be true and fair, or whether he was an actor "reporting" untruths, half truths, and innuendos while spinnng the latest news to make Democrats, especially Obama and H. R. Clinton look bad. Working for vile Fox news was his choice.
And it pays handsomely thanks...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun May 08, 2016 1:15 am

I hope he's paid handsomely because whatever he's made will have to last him for a good long while. Not only did he screw up his employment opportunities in the future , he's also set on fire all the money he might have made. Ed's destroyed his family, all trust, and himself.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun May 08, 2016 9:29 am

screen glare wrote:I hope he's paid handsomely because whatever he's made will have to last him for a good long while. Not only did he screw up his employment opportunities in the future , he's also set on fire all the money he might have made. Ed's destroyed his family, all trust, and himself.
Didn't work out so bad for Bill Clinton. Maybe Ed's wife can run for president some day.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun May 08, 2016 4:03 pm

I don't know about that, Bryce.

First she might have to earn the title of valedictorian, get a law degree, be the first lady of a state, be the first lady of the united states of america, be voted US senator from new york, run for president of the united states, and be appointed secretary of state.

Yeah, I guess if she blazed a trail like that plus held her marriage together for the sake of her children and forgave the lyin' cheaten spouse like Hillary did, then maybe things will "work out for her."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic