Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Deal

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
JackAttack FM

The Deal

Post by JackAttack FM » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:52 am

I think the Kasich-Cruz deal is too little too late for at least Indiana.
People will have their minds made up already.

I think the RNC got these guys together because Trump loses the general election.
If he becomes the nominee the Senate is lost too.

The RNC should have gotten their act together a lot sooner. Reince Priebus and Mitch McConnell should not be in any position of leadership of the GOP.

It would be interesting if this does cut Trump short but, that's hard to believe at this point.

screen glare

Re: The Deal

Post by screen glare » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:24 am

The only person who will stop Donald is Hillary. And when she does he'll know it. Buh-bye, Donny. Run home to whoever you're married to now.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:17 am

I'm sure Trump, not wanting to be outdone by Cruz, will immediately announce Sara Palin as VP... :x

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

jry

Post by jry » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Dr. Condi Rice.... That's how you outdo the Carly Pick. Heck, there's a million women that would be a better pick than Fiorina. Yesterdays presser reminded me why she annoys me so much.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Maybe she can explain to Donald what the Quds Force is...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic