Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Analysis: How everyone wins if Donald Trump loses...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Analysis: How everyone wins if Donald Trump loses...

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:21 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-everyon ... ing-trump/

Interesting reading, you have to wonder if this was plan (or backup plan) all along - he did bring out Trump Steaks after all.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Ben Zonia

Re: Analysis: How everyone wins if Donald Trump loses...

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:38 pm

The United States should never have needed Donald Trump to run.

I am still suspicious that Trump works for Hill and Bill, like Ross Perot did in 1992 and 1996. He certainly could have that effect in 2016.

We should never have had the situation we find the nation in.

We have a President who has said that he doesn't believe in the United States Constitution-in his own words, very clearly. This information was available in 2008. He has demonstrated time and time again his disdain for the United States and its Constitution, and his favor for other nations and peoples.

Why should any President or candidate for President favor unlimited and unprocessed immigration? Why should any President or candidate for President favor letting in immigrants who are likely to have terrorists as a certain inevitable percentage of the total, terrorists who have already perpetrated terrorist acts in Boston, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, and other places.

Why should illegal immigrants be let in, an inevitable percentage of whom have murdered many Americans?

Why is everything being done in this country to destroy American culture?

Why is everything being done to eliminate the traditionally defined Middle Class?

Who benefits from all this? Certainly not the vast majority of Americans. Isn't the President supposed to support Americans, let alone the Constitution for even a moment? The President of the United States is NOT the President of the World. We are NOT "Citizens of the World", we are Citizens of the United States.

Donald Trump, regardless of his motives, shouldn't have HAD to say the things he did. Like Bill Clinton did the other day, Trump is saying what the other candidates seem to be afraid to say.

Why are the rest afraid? This is not just a rhetorical question. Somebody must have an explanation.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:The United States should never have needed Donald Trump to run.

I am still suspicious that Trump works for Hill and Bill, like Ross Perot did in 1992 and 1996. He certainly could have that effect in 2016.

We have a President who has said that he doesn't believe in the United States Constitution-in his own words, very clearly. This information was available in 2008. He has demonstrated time and time again his disdain for the United States and its Constitution, and his favor for other nations and peoples.

Why should any President or candidate for President favor unlimited and unprocessed immigration? Why should any President or candidate for President favor letting in immigrants who are likely to have terrorists as a certain inevitable percentage of the total, terrorists who have already perpetrated terrorist acts in Boston, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, and other places.

Why should illegal immigrants be let in, an inevitable percentage of whom have murdered many Americans?

Why is everything being done to eliminate the traditionally defined Middle Class?

Who benefits from all this? Certainly not the vast majority of Americans. Isn't the President supposed to support Americans, let alone the Constitution for even a moment? The President of the United States is NOT the President of the World. We are NOT "Citizens of the World", we are Citizens of the United States.

Donald Trump, regardless of his motives, shouldn't have HAD to say the things he did. Like Bill Clinton did the other day, Trump is saying what the other candidates seem to be afraid to say.

Why are the rest afraid? This is not just a rhetorical question. Somebody must have an explanation.
Read "One Market Under God" by Thomas Frank... There's lots of good stuff in there about populism and its hijacking by the corporate world... None of the things Any of the candidates are saying really have the little guys interests in mind. It's all one big shell game, and the rich have been pitting all the commoners against "elitist" institutions for 3 decades or more... Every president from Regan on was in on the game.

The ever expanding wealth gap is just one of many reasons the middle class is being left behind.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Media probably repeated over and over that you can't win without Latinos.

Trump tried to use the opposite psychology to vault himself to the lead, but he also lost woman in the process.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:55 pm

NS8401 wrote:

Read "One Market Under God" by Thomas Frank... There's lots of good stuff in there about populism and its hijacking by the corporate world... None of the things Any of the candidates are saying really have the little guys interests in mind. It's all one big shell game, and the rich have been pitting all the commoners against "elitist" institutions for 3 decades or more... Every president from Regan on was in on the game.

The ever expanding wealth gap is just one of many reasons the middle class is being left behind.
Why you trust a billionaire then?

He talks a good game on immigration, but has been fined for hiring illegals, and continues to bring in seasonal workers on worker's visa - saying American's won't work.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:04 pm

audiophile wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Why you trust a billionaire then?

He talks a good game on immigration, but has been fined for hiring illegals, and continues to bring in seasonal workers on worker's visa - saying American's won't work.
I don't... You know that... I used the NS strategy is all in the primary.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:56 pm

That right...it was meant to be Rhetorical...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:49 pm

NS8401 wrote:

NS, we need to have a cup of coffee one night or something. I love when. You reply to these blanket statements of "no president lied, twisted the rules, and life in America was A-o-fucking-kay-swell until Herr Muhammad al-Obama took office. I remember American life before that com-soc-mus-liar-ist came into office and took all my guns and wealth. That bastard! You're a great level-headed middle ground kinda guy around here.

"Let me make this perfectly clear"
"We've never traded weapons for hostages"
"Read my lips...no new taxes"

Obama says/does anything like this...duck and fucking RUN, my friend!!!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Plus, it drives me nuts cause I'm a still right leaning moderate. But you've never once heard me say everything is the Democrats / liberals / Obama's fault. Wish we had more like that, maybe we could get back into the White House!

-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 pm

The only candidate I really trust and think would be most presidential is Kasich. Cruz seems like the kinda guy that will agree with everything you say just to get into your pants. Trump is the drunk uncle you KNEW you shouldn't have invited to the BBQ. Clinton reminds me of the second Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince...just can't stop scraping that nose on the ceiling. Sanders seems like he wouldn't tip you because his soup was never hot enough any time he went to get some from the salad bar. But Kasich at least comes off presidential, professional. But as usual, he is in last place and has nearly no hope.

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:00 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:The only candidate I really trust and think would be most presidential is Kasich. Cruz seems like the kinda guy that will agree with everything you say just to get into your pants. Trump is the drunk uncle you KNEW you shouldn't have invited to the BBQ. Clinton reminds me of the second Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince...just can't stop scraping that nose on the ceiling. Sanders seems like he wouldn't tip you because his soup was never hot enough any time he went to get some from the salad bar. But Kasich at least comes off presidential, professional. But as usual, he is in last place and has nearly no hope.
It's kind of a sad statement about our voting population on the whole isn't it? I think the biggest irony is that Sanders and Kasich are both crushing the other parties candidates in polls of the general election and yet neither will win his parties nomination... Thanks for the compliment by the way :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic