Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bernie Can't Answer Questions

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Bernie Can't Answer Questions

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:24 am

The "maturity" age has never been higher. Female age 29. Males age 32.

Here is a start:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:51 am

audiophile wrote:The "maturity" age has never been higher. Female age 29. Males age 32.

Here is a start:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194
That talks about 25 which is exactly what I was referring to... Where did you see the other numbers?

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:49 am

Speaking of Bernie not being able to answer questions, here is an interesting exchange between him and Charlie Rose:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sand ... tacked-me/

Rose had Bernie cornered on several issues related to things he has said on the campaign trail and Bernie didn't really have much of a response.

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:42 pm

I saw that yesterday.

Bernie, "was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli."

I also wouldn't say it covered, "several issues." Charlie Rose looked more like a 4th grade teacher trying to sort out blame for a playground he said-she said. And Bernie's, 'I said this because she said that,' tit-for-tat answers verified it.
It was rather lame and had me wishing Scott Pelley wasn't off yesterday.

Bernie did say the only thing that I can agree with him on...
"I think the idea of a Donald Trump or a Ted Cruz presidency would be an unmitigated disaster for this country."

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:47 pm

A Bernie Sander presidency would be much worse, because he would load all the agencies with folks that love regulations.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 pm

audiophile wrote:A Bernie Sander presidency would be much worse, because he would load all the agencies with folks that love regulations.
That's already a given.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:17 pm

audiophile wrote:A Bernie Sander presidency would be much worse, because he would load all the agencies with folks that love regulations.
With all the cartoonish "conservative principles" Cruz brings with him it might be a complete wash...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Donald will have to call on Trump university to come up with his policies.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:17 pm

No Soup For You, Bernie.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic