Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kasich gets very cranky!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Kasich gets very cranky!

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:50 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: You're grasping at straws while you split hairs...
To not be able to comprehend the difference between working at a law firm, and being a full partner, makes you look kind of ignorant.
He was a lawyer working there, I think I saw a reference to junior partner somewhere... Big friggin deal that Cruz was a partner... There is NOTHING in his credentials that says "get your leader of the free world right here!" To me about PeeWee...
Then Abraham Lincoln and JFK were lacking in your book too.

You may be thinking about the first law firm he worked at. At the second he was a full partner and won MAJOR cases.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: You're grasping at straws while you split hairs...
To not be able to comprehend the difference between working at a law firm, and being a full partner, makes you look kind of ignorant.
He was a lawyer working there, I think I saw a reference to junior partner somewhere... Big friggin deal that Cruz was a partner... There is NOTHING in his credentials that says "get your leader of the free world right here!" To me about PeeWee...
Then Abraham Lincoln and JFK were lacking in your book too.

You may be thinking about the first law firm he worked at. At the second he was a full partner and won MAJOR cases.
They may very well have been... Ted is small fry stuff...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:53 pm

NS8401 wrote: They may very well have been... Ted is small fry stuff...
You heard it here first folks...

NS thinks JFK and Lincoln may have been lacking in presidential qualifications.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:20 am

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: They may very well have been... Ted is small fry stuff...
You heard it here first folks...

NS thinks JFK and Lincoln may have been lacking in presidential qualifications.
They may very well have been... Who's to say?

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Bryce's boy is now starting fights over the wives.

What is this, like the sixth time Cruz's campaign does something that Cruz denies?
I'd hate to see how this guy would run a country when he can't even keep track of his own campaign.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:06 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:08 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:Bryce's boy is now starting fights over the wives.

What is this, like the sixth time Cruz's campaign does something that Cruz denies?
I'd hate to see how this guy would run a country when he can't even keep track of his own campaign.
Are you aware of the difference between a campaign and a Super PAC? The latter has no connection what so ever with the Cruz campaign.

I made and posted both of these. Should the Cruz campaign be blamed for my actions?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
JackAttack FM wrote:Bryce's boy is now starting fights over the wives.

Are you aware of the difference between a campaign and a Super PAC? The latter has no connection what so ever with the Cruz campaign.

I made and posted both of these. Should the Cruz campaign be blamed for my actions?

Just because they aren't tied officially doesn't make it so behind the scenes...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Why is Trump running from the picture now? It's not a "doctored photo" like the ones above.

It was his girlfriend (now wife) in his airplane - and was published in GQ magazine with permission.

They were bragging about their daily sex on the Howard Stern's show, shortly after the GQ publication.

I thought he was the tough guy, and now he is a prude?

The Facebook post was lame anyway - it wasn't an AD. If Trump said nothing, no one would have noticed it, but that's not his MO.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:13 am

NS8401 wrote: Just because they aren't tied officially doesn't make it so behind the scenes...
Bzzzz, survey says wrong answer.
Trump appeared to be referring to a Facebook advertisement targeted to Mormons that shows Trump's wife, Melania, posing nude. That ad was produced by an anti-Trump super PAC, Make America Awesome, which has no known connection to the Cruz campaign.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:43 am

Kasich says Trump is 'PATH TO DARKNESS'...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-kasich ... -darkness/

Now, I don't him being his cranky self...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:32 am

Not cranky here, but this is his "two Corinthians" moment.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/oy-vey ... sts-blood/

Ummm John, it was over the doorposts...not lampposts. I guess one could argue that today's on doorposts some have lampposts, but I digress...

And Jesus celebrated Passover but I'm but sure not Kasich's audience was receptive...

I guess he's running for Biden's position :blink

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:35 am

Kasick is back!
“I’m answering the question the way I want to answer it,” Kasich said. “You want to answer it?”

Kasich then snatched Sevastopulo’s voice recorder out of his hand and turned it toward him: “What do you think?”

"I think you should answer the question," Sevastopulo said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop- ... hio-222115

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:36 am

Here is over 34 days after Rubio dropped out, and Kasich is still below Rubio, and only picked up ~3 delegates in this period.

What the heck is he doing?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:18 am

Oh J-A you keep supporting Kasich, please tell me the plan going forward for your candidate...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic