Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

White trash senator sends pig wife after white trash sheriff

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

White trash senator sends pig wife after white trash sheriff

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:18 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /81953200/

As a result, the white trash senator threatens:
The U.S. senator from Vermont said Arpaio’s arrests of undocumented immigrants, often separating families, were “outrageous and unconscionable.”

“It’s easy for bullies like Sheriff Arpaio to pick on people who have no power,” Sanders said. “If I am elected president — the president of the United States does have power. So watch out, Joe.”
While Arpaio's endorsement of Trump renders him a non-entity in my opinion, it's not a good idea to threaten law enforcement.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: White trash senator sends pig wife after white trash she

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:37 am

Keep living in fear
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:17 am

Sanders and Trump are both hyper authoritarian, and could care less about the constitution, and both should not be near the W.H.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:Keep living in fear
This makes no sense. Your white trash candidate is harassing law enforcement. Not a good look...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:38 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/threatening ... ric-trump/

This is terrible...

Trump sure has stirred the crazies on both sides, for that part he must accept some of the blame.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:37 pm

audiophile wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/news/threatening ... ric-trump/

This is terrible...

Trump sure has stirred the crazies on both sides, for that part he must accept some of the blame.
The problem is once you let the crazy horse out of the barn can you get it back in?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:14 am

No, that's why he needs to lose.
Last edited by audiophile on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:33 am

audiophile wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/news/threatening ... ric-trump/

This is terrible...

I wonder if the substance was garlic powder.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 am

Hey, doorMatt ... What in your opinion renders US Senator Bernie Sanders "white trash"? And what in your opinion renders his wife a "pig"? Please allow us to consider your evidence.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:50 am

Bernie is a hippie that mostly worked part-time jobs until he was elected.

My guess is he can't get along with anyone because he is a talker, not a doer, hence getting elected was the only way to get a paying gig where he couldn't be fired...

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 pm

audiophile wrote:Bernie is a hippie that mostly worked part-time jobs until he was elected.

My guess is he can't get along with anyone because he is a talker, not a doer, hence getting elected was the only way to get a paying gig where he couldn't be fired...
This.

Also, his wife has interjected herself into the process. She looks like angry swine in the picture in the USA Today article I posted in the original post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic