Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rubio Out...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Rubio Out...

Post by audiophile » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:25 pm

He just suspended...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Rubio Out...

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Cruz is next...

Cruz 17% 22% 28% 36% 14%

The best he can do is 36%???

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Kasich should drop out - he simply can't win mathematically...and he has no cash.

The only state he won is his home state.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:23 pm

True, but then there would be no candidates that could win the General. Trump would get pummeled by Hilary, Cruz polls even worse.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Rubio out. Strong night for Trump.

Is Matt on suicide watch? :lol

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:38 pm

bmw wrote:Rubio out. Strong night for Trump.

Does Matt still believe it won't be The Donald (TM)?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:40 am

Is that an attempt at humor? Pathetic. Do you still have to wait behind Campaign Carl Cameron and Sean Hannity in the Trump ball washing line, or do you switch up the line every day?
NS8401 wrote:

Does Matt still believe it won't be The Donald (TM)?
I do believe that Trump will NOT be the nominee in the fall.
TC Talks wrote:True, but then there would be no candidates that could win the General. Trump would get pummeled by Hilary, Cruz polls even worse.
RCP average shows Cruz beating Hillary, so I'm not entirely sure what you are looking at.

In terms of Rubio, he gave a very gracious concession speech. I sincerely hope he'll encourage his supporters to support Ted Cruz.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:31 am

Matt wrote:RCP average shows Cruz beating Hillary, so I'm not entirely sure what you are looking at.
You're smoking crack again... Clinton polls ahead of Cruz in some cases 10+ WSJ is the only poll showing Cruz up by 2.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:RCP average shows Cruz beating Hillary, so I'm not entirely sure what you are looking at.
You're smoking crack again... Clinton polls ahead of Cruz in some cases 10+ WSJ is the only poll showing Cruz up by 2.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Wrong: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -4034.html

Cruz leading all recent polls EXCEPT WSJ which is only Clinton +2.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Matt wrote:

Is that an attempt at humor? Pathetic. Do you still have to wait behind Campaign Carl Cameron and Sean Hannity in the Trump ball washing line, or do you switch up the line every day?
If you've read my earlier posts in here you'd see that I said I supported Rubio #1, Kasich #2, Cruz #3, and Trump #4. But Rubio soured on me the day he decided to get in the mud with Trump - that was a battle he was never going to win. That, and he became more robotic as time went on. Most of my posts in here have been analysis and predictions as opposed to stating my actual political opinions.

My comment above was more aimed at your irrational hatred of Trump and your continued wrong predictions about Trump being hurt by various things and about Rubio actually having a chance.

And I still think you're delusional if you think Trump doesn't go into the convention with the most delegates of any candidate.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:45 pm

I think he probably does, but short of the magic 1,237...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:55 pm

I think he probably does, but short of the magic 1,237...
Agreed.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic