Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump's anatomy continues to be an issue

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Trump's anatomy continues to be an issue

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:19 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /81657746/
CHICAGO — One of the city’s most famous hot dog stands is marking Donald Trump’s scheduled visit to Chicago on Friday by selling a “Trump Footlong.”

The Weiner’s Circle tongue-in-cheek tribute to Trump is actually only three-inches long, a culinary homage to the GOP front-runner’s boast during a Fox News debate earlier this month about his anatomy.
No doubt this will piss Trump off to no end. He may actually have to trot out Sean Hannity and Campaign Carl Cameron to refute the claim.

As an aside, the following was not true on my one visit to The Weiner's Circle:
The employees — who are known for slinging blue language and good-natured insults to their late night customers who mob the place after the neighborhood bars close — said they were only trying to have a little fun.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Trump's anatomy continues to be an issue

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:27 am

Matt wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /81657746/
CHICAGO — One of the city’s most famous hot dog stands is marking Donald Trump’s scheduled visit to Chicago on Friday by selling a “Trump Footlong.”

The Weiner’s Circle tongue-in-cheek tribute to Trump is actually only three-inches long, a culinary homage to the GOP front-runner’s boast during a Fox News debate earlier this month about his anatomy.
No doubt this will piss Trump off to no end. He may actually have to trot out Sean Hannity and Campaign Carl Cameron to refute the claim.

As an aside, the following was not true on my one visit to The Weiner's Circle:
The employees — who are known for slinging blue language and good-natured insults to their late night customers who mob the place after the neighborhood bars close — said they were only trying to have a little fun.
Insult artists were they?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:33 am

It wasn't what I expected, and I certainly did not order any food. A big nasty woman saying "I put my pussy juice on your hot dog" was certainly not what I expected to hear.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:03 am

Matt wrote:It wasn't what I expected, and I certainly did not order any food. A big nasty woman saying "I put my pussy juice on your hot dog" was certainly not what I expected to hear.
:eek

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:26 am

A big nasty woman saying "I put my pussy juice on your hot dog" was certainly not what I expected to hear.
Gross. :x :x :x

There are plenty of fine places to eat in Chicago. Sounds like this isn't one of them.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:48 am

It's essentially an indoor hot dog stand if memory serves correctly.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:19 pm

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:44 am

Bryce wrote:Image
Is his compensation that he needs 3? :lol

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:55 am

Is this his proof that he respects women? :lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic