All accepted registrations through October 6 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Courageous and Brave?????

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Courageous and Brave?????

Post by Bryce » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Sad, just really sad, that in today's world an ambush attack on police officers is referred to as "Courageous and Brave" by a major news outlet's anchor. I guess the "hate the police" narrative has went mainstream.
“It was very courageous and brave, if not crazy as well, to open fire on the police headquarters, and now you have this scene, this standoff. So you believe these are the hallmarks of more than one person’s involvement.”
Fredricka Whitfield - CNN

Cain killed Abel with a rock. God blamed Cain, NOT the rock.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Courageous and Brave?????

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:10 am

Bryce wrote:Sad, just really sad, that in today's world an ambush attack on police officers is referred to as "Courageous and Brave" by a major news outlet's anchor. I guess the "hate the police" narrative has went mainstream.
“It was very courageous and brave, if not crazy as well, to open fire on the police headquarters, and now you have this scene, this standoff. So you believe these are the hallmarks of more than one person’s involvement.”
Fredricka Whitfield - CNN
She's an imbecile anyways...

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 am

she should be fired in my opinion...... courageous and brave is redundant.

testing...testing...1...2...3...4

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:10 am

Evil and Stupid is closer...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:39 am

audiophile wrote:Evil and Stupid is closer...
He couldn't even hit anybody in his hail of bullets... It's almost comedic in its bumbling...

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:41 am

audiophile wrote:Evil and Stupid is closer...
evil, stupid and dead is even better.

testing...testing...1...2...3...4

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:32 am

Whitfield needs to be terminated immediately and the network needs to apologize for her unconscionable choice of words.

Greta Thunberg is a snot nosed brat who needs to STFU.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic