All accepted registrations through August 15 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Hateful propaganda being spewed on FNC by convicted felon

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Hateful propaganda being spewed on FNC by convicted felon

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:34 pm

The fact Fox News Channel is giving a sleaze ball like Bernie Kerik the time of day is a bit unsettling.

This assclown -- as well as one or two other folks who did phoners earlier today -- are trying to somehow blame Mayor Bill de Blasio for the vile murder of two police officers execution style by a deranged lunatic from Baltimore.

While it's true that many in the NYC police force are not fond of de Blasio in view of his actions (or lack thereof) during recent street demonstrations against the police force, and while it's true that some if not many of the police force's beefs are legitimate, to suggest that somehow the Mayor is the cause for one man's violent actions is unbelievable.

This f*cked up logic is analogous to blaming the U.S. federal government for Tim McVeigh's actions during the Oklahoma City bombing.

So, let me get this straight -- if de Blasio ordered his cops to use tear gas cannisters, rubber bullets, etc. on street protesters and vocally supported police actions in the accidental killing of Eric Garner, this psychopath who killed two cops execution style today wouldn't have done so. His mental state would be completely different. He would be supportive of the cops. Got it. That makes sense. :rolleyes

Here is some info on Mr. Kerik:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kerik
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/12/fox-b ... nard-kerik
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyp ... -1.1356234
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/11/us/bernar ... ast-facts/

Count on Fox News politicizing the living shit out of today's heinous murders of the two NYC officers in an effort to take down de Blasio. Extreme hypocrisy on their part.

All General Electric appliances manufactured within the past 15 years are garbage; avoid them like the plague!!!

Deleted User 8570

Re: Hateful propaganda being spewed on FNC by convicted felo

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:44 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:The fact Fox News Channel is giving a sleaze ball like Bernie Kerik the time of day is a bit unsettling.

This assclown -- as well as one or two other folks who did phoners earlier today -- are trying to somehow blame Mayor Bill de Blasio for the vile murder of two police officers execution style by a deranged lunatic from Baltimore.

While it's true that many in the NYC police force are not fond of de Blasio in view of his actions (or lack thereof) during recent street demonstrations against the police force, to suggest that somehow he is the cause for one man's violent actions is unbelievable.

This f*cked up logic is analogous to blaming the U.S. federal government for Tim McVeigh's actions during the Oklahoma City bombing.

So, let me get this straight -- if de Blasio ordered his cops to use tear gas cannisters, rubber bullets, etc. on street protesters and vocally supported police actions in the accidental killing of Eric Garner, this psychopath who killed two cops execution style today wouldn't have done so. His mental state would be completely different. He would be supportive of the cops. Got it. That makes sense. :rolleyes

Here is some info on Mr. Kerik:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kerik
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/12/fox-b ... nard-kerik
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyp ... -1.1356234
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/11/us/bernar ... ast-facts/

Count on Fox News politicizing the living shit out of today's heinous murders of the two NYC officers in an effort to take down de Blasio. Extreme hypocrisy on their part.
Business as usual over there.

Deleted User 10525

Post by Deleted User 10525 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:10 pm

I don't like Cable News Period, MSNBC and Fox are one in the same anymore. Politics shoved so far up there ass they cant see strait. I do enjoy RT tv sometimes I must admit.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:18 pm

1027BrianFM wrote:I don't like Cable News Period, MSNBC and Fox are one in the same anymore. Politics shoved so far up there ass they cant see strait. I do enjoy RT tv sometimes I must admit.
We have always had a media that wouldn't report news that wasn't 100% relevant to the US. Other countries have true World News services. Another way we are backasswords.

Deleted User 10525

Post by Deleted User 10525 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Sure do. Agree.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:25 am

I don't think Bo Dietl is a convicted felon. He is also calling for DeBlasio's resignation. It won't happen, because unlike Richard Nixon, these people don't have the decency to resign.

And I don't think this is all "political". I think the people blaming DeBlasio and calling for his resignation are sincere and have valid points. I remember the 1960s. At the time, these DeBlasio type characters were saying the same things. But they weren't in public office and not in a position to influence policies and the actions of the voters who put them in office. Now these people are literally "calling the shots". They may not call directly for violence, but violent people hear it that way.

Also note that the cops that were killed were not "White". One was Asian and the other was Hispanic.

If it had been a so called Tea Party member doing something like this, you'd all be calling for Limbaugh's cancellation, just like in 1995.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dE6RCI6VnHg

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:59 am

To be fair, Kerick isn't the only pearson that holds this view. Patrick Lynch, head of the NYPD union is pretty much contending the same.

Would the opinion be more palatable, or less political, with a different messenger?

If you have a really big butt, can you get away with doing things half-assed?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:10 pm

I think the messenger is the point. But Fox always attacking high profile democrats isnt some new play for them.

© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:32 pm

The implication is there that all people who call for DeBlasio's resignation are playing politics rather than having sincere beliefs. As Liberal as Bloomberg and Giuliani were, they were far preferable to DeBlasio. You have to have adults in public office, not college students trying to impress their Ivy League professors into giving them an A for their Left Wing rhetoric without sleeping with them.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:15 pm

To be clear, I have no issue whatsoever with people airing their grievances over de Blasio or even calling for his resignation.

What I *do* have a problem with is people trying to use the cold blooded, calculated, and likely unpreventable murder of two NYC officers as an occasion to score political points. Now, if we were sitting somewhere in last week, I would've had zero issue with such rhetoric.

I have a gigantic problem with people blaming de Blasio for the murders.

I have a gigantic problem with people questioning whether the mayor's grief over this tragic loss is sincere.
Patrick Lynch, head of the NYPD union is pretty much contending the same.
He's a union official. He doesn't like the mayor. Translation: he'll play every dirty trick in the book to throw the mayor under the bus.

All General Electric appliances manufactured within the past 15 years are garbage; avoid them like the plague!!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:11 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:To be clear, I have no issue whatsoever with people airing their grievances over de Blasio or even calling for his resignation.

What I *do* have a problem with is people trying to use the cold blooded, calculated, and likely unpreventable murder of two NYC officers as an occasion to score political points. Now, if we were sitting somewhere in last week, I would've had zero issue with such rhetoric.

I have a gigantic problem with people blaming de Blasio for the murders.

I have a gigantic problem with people questioning whether the mayor's grief over this tragic loss is sincere.
Patrick Lynch, head of the NYPD union is pretty much contending the same.
He's a union official. He doesn't like the mayor. Translation: he'll play every dirty trick in the book to throw the mayor under the bus.
Why wouldn't you simply say it's never ok? Because it never is ok to score points off a death.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Ray Kelly, former NYC Police Commissioner, from Huffington Post. DeBlasio ran Anti Police Campaign.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/2 ... 62762.html

This is serious. It won't happen because extreme Left Wingers never resign. It's all about power, not propaganda.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Why wouldn't you simply say it's never ok? Because it never is ok to score points off a death.
That is what I was trying to say, actually.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:03 pm

This is serious. It won't happen because extreme Left Wingers never resign. It's all about power, not propaganda.
Did he do anything illegal? If not, then why should he resign? He was elected to office by the people -- for better or worse -- and he's been in public office for a long time, so clearly the voters should've been widely aware of his record and ideological beliefs.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:51 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
That is what I was trying to say, actually.
I gotcha, I must have misread it. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic