Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fascists' storm The US capital.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Fascists' storm The US capital.

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:23 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:17 pm
I've just watched the various video of the people that stormed the Capitol.

I see and notice little things average people don't. I will give 2 to 1 odds that the small number of people that stormed the Capitol were not run of the mill Trump supporters.

Notice too, the crowd went home at curfew time in an orderly fashion.

If this was an uprising and or riot, those folks better see if BLM or ANTIFA could give them some lessons on how to do it.
Well if they had let loose the tear gas I'm sure they would have received some tips on first aid and such...
Yep, it's okay in DC to tear gas peaceful protestors so Trump can go to a church to get a photo op with a Bible, but not his supporters storming the Capitol.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:37 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:26 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Man, are you clueless.

Hey bidet, can I borrow that "over your head" meme?
Clueless?? Surely you jest!! How many times in our country's history has this task assigned to Congress made a difference in who served as President and Vice President??

Maybe you're just clueless on those facts.
Did you read what he wrote? He was not referring to the proceedings.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:46 pm

I was just wondering - if today's protesters had simply tried to declare the capital building "an autonomous zone," would the leftist politicians demanded Trump to stand down?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:37 pm
km1125 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Man, are you clueless.

Clueless?? Surely you jest!! How many times in our country's history has this task assigned to Congress made a difference in who served as President and Vice President??

Yes, I did. My comment that he responded to was about the proceedings.

What do you think their intent was ? ("They" meaning the folks who entered the Capitol)

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:07 pm

I do not believe the people that stormed the Capitol were regular Trump supporters.

Too many things weren't right with various things about them.

I think once the smoke clears and the perpetrators are identified, I will be proven right

The only 100% verifiable thing learned today is that a large portion of the American population will never accept Biden as a legitimate President.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:07 pm
I do not believe the people that stormed the Capitol were regular Trump supporters.

I think once the smoke clears and the perpetrators are identified, I will be proven right.
I would not be surprised. If you saw the massive group outside, not many were even attempting to get inside, even though they could have easily.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:11 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:54 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:37 pm
km1125 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Man, are you clueless.

Yes, I did. My comment that he responded to was about the proceedings.

What do you think their intent was ? ("They" meaning the folks who entered the Capitol)
Have no idea...can't get my brain to think like that. I wouldn't go to DC to support a charlatan complaining about election fraud that all the states involved and federal courts said was perfectly legal. If these sycophants are so dumb...as you apparently are as well... to believe his lies, who knows what they would do? Taking selfies in Pelosis chair that everybody can identify isn't smart to me....you probably think its genius...and patriotic. MAGA! Asshole.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:16 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:07 pm

I think once the smoke clears and the perpetrators are identified, I will be proven right

The only 100% verifiable thing learned today is that a large portion of the American population will never accept Biden as a legitimate President.
That's a problem, and this back and forth of hating or not accepting the opposition president, dating back to probably Clinton has to stop at some point. Our side should grin and bear it and look for a candidate that advances our principles and is a decent human being next time.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:24 pm

Matt I beat you to the punch about a month and a half ago.
bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 am
When does this cycle of not accepting the legitimacy of the President finally come to an end? GW Bush was illegitimate because the SCOTUS handed him the presidency (and because he lost the popular vote), Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't born here, Trump was illegitimate because of Russian collusion (and because he lost the popular voe), now Biden is illegitimate because of voter fraud...at some point this stuff has to stop.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:31 pm

Just a hunch. The leaders of the group that rushed the Capitol today practiced in Lansing this Spring.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:24 pm
bmw wrote:
When does this cycle of not accepting the legitimacy of the President finally come to an end? GW Bush was illegitimate because the SCOTUS handed him the presidency (and because he lost the popular vote), Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't born here, Trump was illegitimate because of Russian collusion (and because he lost the popular voe), now Biden is illegitimate because of voter fraud...at some point this stuff has to stop.
There was a 3.5 year investigation into the Trump "illegitamacy", how much of a voter fraud investigation has there been?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:34 pm

...such as?
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:35 pm

bmw wrote:
bmw wrote:
You did! Hat tip to you, sir!
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:46 pm

Chris Cuomo condemns this, yet said praise when BLM and Antifa rioted and burned down buildings. The act is either OK or it isn’t.

Neither major party is interested in unifying this country, especially the Democrats. Just listen to the Democrat Senators on the floor after they reconvened.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:27 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:32 pm
bmw wrote:
bmw wrote:
There was a 3.5 year investigation into the Trump "illegitamacy", how much of a voter fraud investigation has there been?
Now that Dems control everything, the answer will be "zero." Democrats have no interest in doing ANYTHING to fix our broken electoral system (since they benefit from its problems).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic