Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another Fox POS bites the dust!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

Re: Another Fox POS bites the dust!

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:51 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:48 am
Let's be honest here - if Trump and Tucker were to co-host a show on a mainstream tv channel, it would draw 5-6 million viewers.
I was referring to Don Lemon, but your idea is a good one as well. (And pretty much the same shit-show...)

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:04 am

You do realize that Carlson is legally still an employee of Fox. Where Lemon was fired outright, Carlson was not officially fired. So until the legal wrangling over his contract is worked out he still an employee.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:08 pm

I'm pretty sure whatever Tucker wants to do he's going to be just fine. He did an announcement on his Twitter feed 3 days after he was let go, for lack of a better word, and it's already has 74 million views.

Those are some powerful numbers.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:08 pm
I'm pretty sure whatever Tucker wants to do he's going to be just fine. He did an announcement on his Twitter feed 3 days after he was let go, for lack of a better word, and it's already has 74 million views.

Those are some powerful numbers.
Well, there ARE a lot of poorly-educated dolts that think Fucker is "news" and eat up his confirmation bias words...
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:58 pm

I was listening to a conversation on AM radio the day of his "termination" (you can probably guess the lean of this program), and the topic for callers was "are you upset about Tucker Carlson's departure?" Most calls weren't memorable, they were the standard response as you might expect, except for this one caller. He called in and said how upset he is because he ONLY watches/listens to Tucker. He ONLY trusts Tucker. He doesn't watch much TV, and insisted he doesn't really consider anything else. He mentioned he now has no use for Fox News or any other news source, because he doesn't utilize any other sources. And he was proud of every bit of that. He must have thought he was "pure" or something. Before I could catch myself, I blurted out "and that's how we have so many ignorant people in this country."

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:33 pm

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic