Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rats jumping off S.S. Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Rats jumping off S.S. Trump

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:54 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:48 am

Changing Bryce’s opinion is like claiming you saw pigs flying..
Why should I change my opinion when it's so often correct?

May I remind you that when I stated that Dan Bongino would be the choice to take over Rush's time slot on WJR, you told me I was wrong, he was in the minor leagues. Who's on WJR in the noon to three time slot these days?

My position on the global warming alarmists back in 2012 was ridiculed to no end here. I said Al Gore and his man made global warming group were full of crap.
"the entire North polar ice cap may well be completely gone in five years."
That was Al boy back in 2012. Have you checked the polar ice cap at the north pole lately?

Don't even get me started on the "Russian Collusion" thing....

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:59 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:53 am

Changing someone's opinion isn't my goal. Just trying to have a conversation where we can at least argue the same set of facts is becoming impossible.
I don't have a desire to converse with an asshat as you admit to be. You come off akin to the Sheldon Cooper character from the TV show. I wouldn't go out of my way to converse with him either.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:59 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:53 am

Changing someone's opinion isn't my goal. Just trying to have a conversation where we can at least argue the same set of facts is becoming impossible.
I don't have a desire to converse with an asshat as you admit to be. You come off akin to the Sheldon Cooper character from the TV show. I wouldn't go out of my way to converse with him either.
Fascinating…
Over the weekend, Trump and his allies spun that filing, falsely claiming it said Hillary Clinton had paid operatives to spy on Trump's campaign and presidency. Durham said no such thing in the document.
If you would like to admit to being a tad naive and easy to string along I’m all ears.

Oh and by the way… you should want to find some middle ground with other people. That’s what normal people do. Folks with autism or some other disorder may not grasp the concept because of social deficiencies. If you’d like to admit a diagnosis or get tested I’m sure we can hook you up. If not that’s on you… but everything he’s said about trying to have a conversation is spot on. Your responses are a tad Sheldon-ish. That may even stick as a new nickname for you. Has a nice ring to it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue May 31, 2022 9:46 pm

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

learn to fly

Post by learn to fly » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:14 pm

three boxes that a Republican needs to check to avoid being considered a RINO today:

Personal loyalty to Donald Trump.

Tolerance of corruption by favored groups and persons.

Tolerance for the actions of Vladimir Putin.

That’s it. That’s the Republican program now. And if you’re not onboard with those three positions, then all the ACU scores in the world won’t save you.

https://www.thebulwark.com/what-makes-a ... an-a-rino/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic