Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hamas Attacks Israel

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:43 pm

There is an opportunity to put religious bigotry out there. I am amazed our regulars have kept this focused on the actions of a group of terrorists and not families in Gaza City.

I'm impressed.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:17 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:35 pm
It sure seems to me the coverage of the left leaning sources are far less critical of the Palestinians than those on the right.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/10/dan-abram ... on-israel/
My offer to nuke the entire region still stands. When I think about this conflict my brain melts a little more. It makes abortion look positively simple to solve.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:23 pm

TC talks, why are you only concerned with the innocent people I'm Gaza? There were innocent people in Israel who died at the hands of the terrorists. Today it was revealed that they massacred truly innocent babies. Maybe spare some sympathy for them too

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:08 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:23 pm
TC talks, why are you only concerned with the innocent people I'm Gaza? There were innocent people in Israel who died at the hands of the terrorists. Today it was revealed that they massacred truly innocent babies. Maybe spare some sympathy for them too
99% of people walking the earth just want to be left alone… so what… maybe a few hundred or thousand spoil that? It’s kind of mind blowing… but babies for god sakes…

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:38 pm

zzand wrote:
I am.

But Israel has suppressed families in the Gaza Strip forever. Hamas is heartless but that shouldn't give the Israeli army a green light to kill civilians. My concern is they too will become victims.

Terrorists are pure evil. But do you recall when the United States was attacked by terrorists on 911? Our reaction was to start a war with a country absolutely not involved with that attack? Israel should prove Iran was behind the hamas attacks and go after their military assets too.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:43 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:38 pm
zzand wrote:
I am.

But Israel has suppressed families in the Gaza Strip forever. Hamas is heartless but that should give the Israeli army a green light to kill civilians. My concern is they too will become victims.
"Heartless"? Hamas is "hearltless"? THAT is the word you use for those savage, despicable animals?!?
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:21 pm

This is a super rare occasion where I'll give TC Talks a pass. Because right after the part you quoted, he did also use the phrase "pure evil."

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:43 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:38 pm
zzand wrote:
I am.

But Israel has suppressed families in the Gaza Strip forever. Hamas is heartless but that should give the Israeli army a green light to kill civilians. My concern is they too will become victims.
"Heartless"? Hamas is "hearltless"? THAT is the word you use for those savage, despicable animals?!?
I don't get overly emotional about murders I feel sad for the victims. We have military to deal with evil actors. My concern is for civilians.
― Matt

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:00 am

Israel has gone on record saying they will go after Iran if they can find evidence they helped with the attacks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:04 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:52 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:37 pm
I don't think this ever would have happened if Trump was President. And I think Netanyahu would agree.
I agree.
What evidence do either you have that supports this statement?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:50 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:04 am
audiophile wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:
I don't think this ever would have happened if Trump was President. And I think Netanyahu would agree.
I agree.
Considering that Trump and his cultists align themselves with Russia and North Korea, had this attack occurred on his watch he probably would have supported Hamas. Or at a minimum referred to them as "fine people, really fine, just maybe making a bad choice here, I don't know "

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:48 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:50 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:04 am
audiophile wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:
I agree.
Considering that Trump and his cultists align themselves with Russia and North Korea, had this attack occurred on his watch he probably would have supported Hamas. Or at a minimum referred to them as "fine people, really fine, just maybe making a bad choice here, I don't know "
Sarcasm, right?

Matt, I already explained the weakness on Iran, and the Money's given by Biden and Obama.

But since you have a short memory, here you go Matt (read Pence's position since he was VP):
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... r-AA1hZpLf
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:29 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:50 am
I'm sorta sick of you simpletons not seeing what Trump was doing when he shoved a yard of tongue down Putin and Kim Jong's throat. Yeah to many (like some of you) it looked like he was kissing their ass.

If Trump was still president you are right, he probably would of acted like a pal with Hamas before they pulled this atrocity. And like Putin and Jong, told them behind closed doors:
"I'm as unstable as an elephant on a pogo stick. Do you really want me pissed off at you? Behave yourself".

It may sound oversimplistic to you Keyboard Captains. But it worked.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:39 am

And you know this for sure? Of course not. Just like no one for sure can know if the attack would have still happened if Big Orange was still in office. Next the Trumpophiles will say with total conviction that 9-11 wouldn't have happened if he were in office. At least you are good for a laugh.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:49 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:39 am
And you know this for sure? Of course not. Just like no one for sure can know if the attack would have still happened if Big Orange was still in office. Next the Trumpophiles will say with total conviction that 9-11 wouldn't have happened if he were in office. At least you are good for a laugh.
World peace and eternal prosperity were right around the corner too I hear…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic