Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CBS POLL: Trump voters trust him more than family, friends, religious leaders

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

Re: CBS POLL: Trump voters trust him more than family, friends, religious leaders

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:52 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:08 pm
Isn’t it hilarious that when MAGAts are presented with facts, they stop posting??

Where’s bmw, audio, bryce, lido, etc.??
I already stated my point of view - that the poll in question does not provide sufficient information to conclude much of anything about Trump voters. And there are other glaring problems with the questions themselves that I didn't get into.

If you want my comment on idea of "poll aside, there's still a lot of Trump voters who worship him," all I can say is, so what? You all act as if celebrity worship is something new. I'll bet I could come up with a number of celebrity figures who, over the years, would have gotten higher "trust" ratings than people's own family and friends. Religious reasons aside, I don't think it is healthy or wise to worship another human being, but that is everyone's right.
Thank you for your honest response!

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

lidoshuffle

Re: CBS POLL: Trump voters trust him more than family, friends, religious leaders

Post by lidoshuffle » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:23 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Isn’t it hilarious that when MAGAts are presented with facts, they stop posting??

I'm right here....
As I have stated before I want Trump to go away, far far away, do not care where just go away...
Please refrain from broad brushing anyone who leans Conservative that they are a "MAGA/Cult-Of-Trump-Personality" person...
I am not one of them...

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:28 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:23 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:

I'm right here....
As I have stated before I want Trump to go away, far far away, do not care where just go away...
Please refrain from broad brushing anyone who leans Conservative that they are a "MAGA/Cult-Of-Trump-Personality" person...
I am not one of them...
Duly noted. Cheers! :hat
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:52 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:

I already stated my point of view - that the poll in question does not provide sufficient information to conclude much of anything about Trump voters. And there are other glaring problems with the questions themselves that I didn't get into.

If you want my comment on idea of "poll aside, there's still a lot of Trump voters who worship him," all I can say is, so what? You all act as if celebrity worship is something new. I'll bet I could come up with a number of celebrity figures who, over the years, would have gotten higher "trust" ratings than people's own family and friends. Religious reasons aside, I don't think it is healthy or wise to worship another human being, but that is everyone's right.
How do you feel about that billboard he linked to? That’s not celebrity worship… that’s cultist behavior… if it was happening in a vacuum I’d say the same thing… who cares? But these people elect people who make decisions effecting where we are all going. Basing all your moves on the word of one man is not so good…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic