Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cops support their own after nearly killing an elderly man

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Cops support their own after nearly killing an elderly man

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:48 pm

I'm not a cop and I support them in this instance.

He advanced on their position in a high stress situation, after being repeatedly told not to do so.

If the police tell you not to do something, then don't do it. If you continue, it's on you. If you don't like what you're being told, that's what the courts are for.
Last edited by Bryce on Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:44 pm
I never discussed any violence against anyone, just transparency for the crime that was committed. Are police worthy of special treatment?
You advocated for outing the person in a public forum in order to disburse summary justice up to and including death...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:10 pm

I am for making Police violence very public. Public enough to create change. Public enough to make a bad cop take pause before pepper spraying citizens for expressing their rights. This young woman was peacefully protesting when a bad cop shot into the crowd without any target. That's perfectly fine with you?

If the police tell you not to do something, then don't do it.
Bryce,

Nothing about your statement is constitutionally correct. I'm sorry you're a sheep happy with your conformity. You can stay in your house and practice your "Yes Sir, No Sir" but peaceful protesters will be protected and I am for equal criminal treatment for police who violate the law. It seems like there are a few million people who agree and the elected officials will listen or be gone.

Any word how Trump is enjoying house arrest?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:10 pm

but peaceful protesters will be protected and I am for equal criminal treatment for police who violate the law. It seems like there are a few million people who agree and the elected officials will listen or be gone.
That impressive gentleman was being anything but peaceful and was violating the law.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:57 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:53 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:10 pm

but peaceful protesters will be protected and I am for equal criminal treatment for police who violate the law. It seems like there are a few million people who agree and the elected officials will listen or be gone.
That impressive gentleman was being anything but peaceful and was violating the law.
He actually looked like he was picking a fight...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:05 pm

The 73 year old man with cancer? Wow, enjoy the koolaid.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:11 am

So TC, under what conditions, if any, do you think a police officer can use force? It seems to me you think they should just stand around and watch shit happen like the ill advised Mayor of Baltimore had the force do there.

That worked out really well for Baltimore. :roll:
Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killings followed.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 744741002/

How about if we have a ACLU member accompany every police officer while on the job to give them a go ahead?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:36 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:05 pm
The 73 year old man with cancer? Wow, enjoy the koolaid.
He ran up and got directly in their faces and he’s a known agitator... that he has cancer or not is irrelevant and meaningless to this conversation... nice try at distracting with some sort of emotional thing...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:06 am

Police officers who are professional maintain professionalism in their dealings with the public. Deescalate. Do not respond with fear to an unarmed person. Respond professionally at all times.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:08 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:06 am
Police officers who are professional maintain professionalism in their dealings with the public. Deescalate. Do not respond to an unarmed person with fear.
Ever been to war snowflake?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:12 am

Reekin’ pile pullin’ my chain? That only works with your dogs.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:28 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:12 am

Just answer the question.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:39 am

Reekin’ Pile. Apocalypse Now. MASH. Tora!Tora!Tora!

Go figure.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:41 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:39 am
Reekin’ Pile. Apocalypse Now. MASH. Tora!Tora!Tora!

Go figure.
Translation: “No Bryce I have never been to war and couldn’t tell you anything about it”

Was that so hard?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:43 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:28 am
screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:12 am

Just answer the question.
I guess not.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic