Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

OK, this scared the bejusus out of me

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: OK, this scared the bejusus out of me

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 27, 2016 11:25 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:In 100 years or so, the Earth will be like it was in prehistoric times, reduced to nothing but savages in the woods, by the same evil forces that shaped the 2016 election. A new Prophet like Moses will appear, and bring down the Ten Commandments. People will try to live by the rules again for another 6000 years, until they destroy themselves again, breaking as many rules as they think they are getting with. The rules that people rebel against are the natural laws that cannot be violated without self destruction. Manlike beings may have been here a lot longer, but not civilized men and women who truly made things better until these evil forces destroy it. That is what separates man from the animals. That is what defines civilized history. That is what many of you are seeking to destroy.
I'm Lester the Nightfly
Hello Baton Rouge
Won't you turn your radio down
Respect the seven second delay we use

So you say there's a race
Of men in the trees
You're for tough legislation
Thanks for calling
I wait all night for calls like these

(if I had any sense of the dramatic, that would be my final post ever around here, but I don't, plus as mentioned above I'm going to be having too much fun this summer giving the Cons regular kicks in the scrotum)

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri May 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:In 100 years or so, the Earth will be like it was in prehistoric times, reduced to nothing but savages in the woods, by the same evil forces that shaped the 2016 election. A new Prophet like Moses will appear, and bring down the Ten Commandments. People will try to live by the rules again for another 6000 years, until they destroy themselves again, breaking as many rules as they think they are getting with. The rules that people rebel against are the natural laws that cannot be violated without self destruction. Manlike beings may have been here a lot longer, but not civilized men and women who truly made things better until these evil forces destroy it. That is what separates man from the animals. That is what defines civilized history. That is what many of you are seeking to destroy.
I'm Lester the Nightfly
Hello Baton Rouge
Won't you turn your radio down
Respect the seven second delay we use

So you say there's a race
Of men in the trees
You're for tough legislation
Thanks for calling
I wait all night for calls like these

(if I had any sense of the dramatic, that would be my final post ever around here, but I don't, plus as mentioned above I'm going to be having too much fun this summer giving the Cons regular kicks in the scrotum)
NS, Lester, etc...the problem is that you're giving this guy airtime. Idk who this guy is (unlike Neckbeard, who claimed to know all split personalities and the who's who of the board), so for all I know, this individual could actually be serious (which is scary enough in and of itself), and I can't believe we share the same roads. This guy could find a liberal conspiracy in the dish soap aisle at Meijer. When I see his posts, its chock full of eye rolls and belly laughs. Plus, your responses are sucking up valuable debate time between folks like you and Bryce and Audio and jry. There may not always be agreement, but at least I can take all of you seriously.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 27, 2016 1:17 pm

I have access to your MMPI Scores, and a couple of you are practically off the end of the paper, not just the scale, for Sociopathic Personality. Didn't think you could be 5 SD off of normal, but you are.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri May 27, 2016 2:02 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:I have access to your MMPI Scores, and a couple of you are practically off the end of the paper, not just the scale, for Sociopathic Personality. Didn't think you could be 5 SD off of normal, but you are.
Tinfoil hats receive inaccurate scores FYI...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 27, 2016 2:10 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:I have access to your MMPI Scores, and a couple of you are practically off the end of the paper, not just the scale, for Sociopathic Personality. Didn't think you could be 5 SD off of normal, but you are.
Why am I not the least bit surprised you seem to have intimate knowledge of the symptoms and diagnosis of sociopathic disorders?

Note to Mega Hertz: Perhaps you're right, but I consider calling out batshit crazy as something of a public service for our newer viewing audience that may have tuned in late. As for dealing with the others mentioned, all in due time, all in due time...

TC Shuts Up

Re: OK, this scared the bejusus out of mei

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 27, 2016 2:31 pm

So you ADMIT that you have seriously misunderestimated my capabilities.

Those are the Psychoanalytic capabilities of Freud, the data gathering capabilities of Snowden.

I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read your mind. I wouldn't want to be like you.

Half a bubble off plumb doesn't even begin to describe you Leftists. 5 SD from normal is more appropriate.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: OK, this scared the bejusus out of mei

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 27, 2016 2:59 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:So you ADMIT that you have seriously misunderestimated my capabilities.

Those are the Psychoanalytic capabilities of Freud, the data gathering capabilities of Snowden.

I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read your mind. I wouldn't want to be like you.

Half a bubble off plumb doesn't even begin to describe you Leftists. 5 SD from normal is more appropriate.
OK... I'm pulling the handle

*poof*

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Order online now. The Lester The Night Flyswatter.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic