Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

2020 Presidential Polls

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: 2020 Presidential Polls

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:21 am

BS

Looking at reality. Some can’t handle the truth.

Trump beholden to his master.

Everything he does/does not do coincides with Putin’s playbook/wishlist. Including events - as cover - appearing NOT pro-Russia.

As we’ve seen - Putin never wants his fingerprints exposed.
“Ukraine did it! Not Russia!” Remember?
Or Helsinki “I don’t see why they would.”

I’d love Trump’s defeat. And I believe Biden used to be an able-bodied candidate choice of vast experience and great character. However I now hope he picks a well-equipped VP - because I believe he’s moving into dementia - and won’t last one term.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:42 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:21 am
BS

Looking at reality. Some can’t handle the truth.

Trump beholden to his master.

Everything he does/does not do coincides with Putin’s playbook/wishlist. Including events - as cover - appearing NOT pro-Russia.

As we’ve seen - Putin never wants his fingerprints exposed.
“Ukraine did it! Not Russia!” Remember?
Or Helsinki “I don’t see why they would.”

I’d love Trump’s defeat. And I believe Biden used to be an able-bodied candidate choice of vast experience and great character. However I now hope he picks a well-equipped VP - because I believe he’s moving into dementia - and won’t last one term.
Not BS... you speak unfounded and uninformed talking points from some sort of looney bin...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:54 am

More of your BS.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:04 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:54 am
More of your BS.
Get a clue... quit raining on my parade with your Putin BS...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:20 pm

June 8

CNN
General Election:
Biden 55 Trump 41

The Hill / HarrisX
General Election:
Biden 47 Trump 37

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:21 pm

It'll be interesting to see if this trend holds. TBH I'm a little surprised that Biden has pulled as far ahead of Trump as he has in the polls given the current state of world events and given how BATSHIT INSANE the left has become over the past few months, especially over the past few weeks.

I DO think there will be significant backlash over this defund-the-police movement if it gains any steam at all in the coming days and weeks. I know that Biden has said he doesn't support it, but I can't imagine many police officers or their families voting for any Democrats this November.

I could see a scenario where Trump still wins, but the popular vote goes even bigger in favor of Biden in 2020 than it did for Hillary in 2016, which, if that happens, it'll be right back to rioting in the big cities.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:53 am

“...your parade” Rate This is correct. Your parade of numbers. As useless at predicting the victor as they were four years ago.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:20 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:21 pm
It'll be interesting to see if this trend holds. TBH I'm a little surprised that Biden has pulled as far ahead of Trump as he has in the polls given the current state of world events and given how BATSHIT INSANE the left has become over the past few months, especially over the past few weeks.

I DO think there will be significant backlash over this defund-the-police movement if it gains any steam at all in the coming days and weeks. I know that Biden has said he doesn't support it, but I can't imagine many police officers or their families voting for any Democrats this November.

I could see a scenario where Trump still wins, but the popular vote goes even bigger in favor of Biden in 2020 than it did for Hillary in 2016, which, if that happens, it'll be right back to rioting in the big cities.
I think the upper limit is probably 5 or so points on him losing the popular vote and still winning. His response to the virus plus the repeated tone-deaf responses to the rioting and protesting has energized the Democrats even more and also freaked people out about Trumps ability to lead effectively. That was avoidable on his part as most of his mistakes are. So the state of world events is driving people over to Biden actually. The Bible stunt last week, his you loot we shoot comment and his comment that George Floyd is smiling down because the unemployment numbers were so good is tone deaf to the situation and it’s cost him.
Last edited by Rate This on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:21 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:53 am
“...your parade” Rate This is correct. Your parade of numbers. As useless at predicting the victor as they were four years ago.
Thank you Vlad for gracing the Buzzboard with your presence.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:31 am

June 9

RMG Research
Kentucky:
Trump 53 Biden 36

Amber Integrated
Oklahoma:
Trump 55 Biden 36

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:32 am

screen glare wrote:
Rate This:

I myself do appreciate you posting the latest ratings. (hey, let's call it what it is, Reality TV).
But until the debates, I'm not taking the ratings too seriously.

Biden needs a script. Ad lib is not his friend.

Donald will be Donald during the debates. We all know the routine. Loud, interrupting, snide remarks while it's the other person's turn. I'm betting a coffee and donut this will throw Biden off more than many think.
It will make him appear confused, make him babble more than he should.
Say things he'll be begging forgiveness for the next day.

I'll start paying attention to the ratings after the third debate. After Biden's been out on the stump for awhile.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:13 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:32 am
screen glare wrote:
Rate This:

I myself do appreciate you posting the latest ratings. (hey, let's call it what it is, Reality TV).
But until the debates, I'm not taking the ratings too seriously.

Biden needs a script. Ad lib is not his friend.

Donald will be Donald during the debates. We all know the routine. Loud, interrupting, snide remarks while it's the other person's turn. I'm betting a coffee and donut this will throw Biden off more than many think.
It will make him appear confused, make him babble more than he should.
Say things he'll be begging forgiveness for the next day.

I'll start paying attention to the ratings after the third debate. After Biden's been out on the stump for awhile.
This would be my fear... the only saving grace Biden has is that many people would vote for Thin Air (TM) Over Trump... they’d leave the office vacant for a century before pulling the lever for him... I think there may be enough of those people to have enough of a cushion... Teflon Joe you might say...

We talk about Trump having Teflon too... that seems to be unbreakable. None of the conventional career killers touched his following. The famous one is being able to shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he’d still maintain his support. So maybe something far more extreme and obviously not right to any sane person would do it? We know his sexcapades didn’t dent it so let’s make it personal. If he raped the wife and 16 year old daughter of a Trump supporter would that do the trick? Or would he be congratulated on his conquest, be handed a cigar and be recommended more wives and daughters of friends that he could have his way with? Could he murder someone’s mother on fifth avenue and still maintain their support? Obviously these scenarios are a little ridiculous and wouldn’t occur but I have the feeling only then would his support waver but I’m tenuous about it doing so since NOTHING seems to shake it and some of them might rationalize it happening...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:16 pm

This bit of nonsense brought humor to my day... Biden just needs to keep his mouth shut and he's in.
President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The demand, coming in the form of a cease and desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker that contained numerous incorrect and misleading claims, was immediately rejected by the network
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:07 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:16 pm
This bit of nonsense brought humor to my day... Biden just needs to keep his mouth shut and he's in.
President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The demand, coming in the form of a cease and desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker that contained numerous incorrect and misleading claims, was immediately rejected by the network
He’s gonna be the worlds highest profile trespasser on January 20 and need to be dragged out of the White House... clearly he won’t concede defeat EVER.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Economist / YouGov
General Election:
Biden 49 Trump 41

Civiqs
Iowa:
Biden 46 Trump 46

Kiaer Research
Michigan:
Biden 50 Trump 35