Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hamas Attacks Israel

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:54 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:38 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:03 am
700+ dead in Israel. 100 hostages, many from a concert.

Our Gerald R Ford carrier is now headed to Israel.

There is a theory that Iran is behind this.

Blinken was on TV over weekend trying to whitewash Biden's weakness that Iran has always supported terrorism and frozen monies being returned to Iran weren't to blame. How foolish...

Then there is this https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bi ... r-AA1hSG84
Do you think Iran will stop trying to fuck with us if we give them a 2024 Corvette?
No, not fuck WITH. Just fuck.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:03 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:45 pm
bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:27 pm
Mega Hertz, your bloviating is a red herring this time around. We're talking about events that happened in the summer of 2016 - you know - when Obama quite literally sent Iran $400,000,000.00 in cash on an airplane.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics ... 0Wednesday.
Just about all the Democrats and a large percentage of Republicans still largely cling to a world view that the US is an illegitimate country which rightfully still belongs to the British. I don't believe many of them have a particularly strong loyalty to the US Constitution, its Bill of Rights, and the country in general. The last Democrat who truly loved the USA was JFK, and maybe Carter, and one of the few Republicans with complete loyalty to the country and its founders is Trump. And look what has happened. We have way too many "Citizens Of The World" running things.
The only person Trump has loyalty to is himself. That’s been demonstrated numerous times when he throws people and precedents under the bus. But seriously… our refining capacity would require a major overhaul to use US oil instead of foreign oil despite us making enough oil for ourselves. We ship it out.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:44 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:24 am
I read an article yesterday that Iran admitted to helping plan the attack. Israel will bring hell down on Hamas.
I just feel for the citizens who live in the Gaza City.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:03 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
bmw wrote:
Mega Hertz, your bloviating is a red herring this time around. We're talking about events that happened in the summer of 2016 - you know - when Obama quite literally sent Iran $400,000,000.00 in cash on an airplane.

Just about all the Democrats and a large percentage of Republicans still largely cling to a world view that the US is an illegitimate country which rightfully still belongs to the British. I don't believe many of them have a particularly strong loyalty to the US Constitution, its Bill of Rights, and the country in general. The last Democrat who truly loved the USA was JFK, and maybe Carter, and one of the few Republicans with complete loyalty to the country and its founders is Trump. And look what has happened. We have way too many "Citizens Of The World" running things.
The only person Trump has loyalty to is himself. That’s been demonstrated numerous times when he throws people and precedents under the bus. But seriously… our refining capacity would require a major overhaul to use US oil instead of foreign oil despite us making enough oil for ourselves. We ship it out.
Don't go too far down the rabbit hole with this one. He's a tinfoil hat wearing member of the Trump nation.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:49 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:03 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
bmw wrote:

Don't go too far down the rabbit hole with this one. He's a tinfoil hat wearing member of the Trump nation.
You know I won't. I know better. Even Reagan doesn't pass the smell test. We have jumped the shark, went back and jumped it again.
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:18 pm

MHz are you suggesting Melania is Trump's secret weapon?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:51 pm

What?...now we're on to Melania?!
-TurkeyTop

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:37 pm

I don't think this ever would have happened if Trump was President. And I think Netanyahu would agree.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:52 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:37 pm
I don't think this ever would have happened if Trump was President. And I think Netanyahu would agree.
I agree.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:15 pm

Theeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeee it is.
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:22 pm

No, here it is:
Pay to Slay?
Israel war: Biden cash to Iran and Gaza under congressional scrutiny after Hamas attack
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1hWj7D

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:58 am

Simple question.

If I gave you 1,000.00 that was to be used only for food purchases for the month, do you think you might use some of the money that was originally earmarked for food purchases to buy something else you wanted?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:51 am

Meanwhile, Biden has a barbecue. Brilliant.

I have always voted a mixed ticket. I think those days are over. This is a clown show, with dangerous consequences.
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:56 am

I agree that if ANY Republican were in the White House, Iran would not have gotten a big payday.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:35 pm

It sure seems to me the coverage of the left leaning sources are far less critical of the Palestinians than those on the right.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/10/dan-abram ... on-israel/
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic