Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nikki Haley is GOP's best chance to defeat Joe Biden (as things stand today)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

Re: Nikki Haley is GOP's best chance to defeat Joe Biden (as things stand today)

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:47 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:09 am
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:08 am
What independents who didn't vote Trump in 2020 are now going to change their vote after January 6th, after him stealing nuclear secrets, after him dismissing the Constitution, etc.?
There probably aren’t any and his coalition by itself already isn’t enough. But the fact he’s still rolling right along after all this is prima facie evidence that it’s a cult.

I wonder how many cults through the years have had a victim complex as a plank?
The same idiots that'll vote for tRump in the primary are the same ones that voted for the tRumpanzees Dixon (in the primary), Karamo and DePerno (GOP convention) in Michigan... thinking that because those candidates are popular in the party, they MUST be popular with everyone.

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Nikki Haley is GOP's best chance to defeat Joe Biden (as things stand today)

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:43 pm

Rumors abound that Trump is strongly considering Kristi Noem as his running mate.

As much as I hate to compliment Trump, I must admit that would be a strong choice, in my opinion.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:10 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:43 pm
Rumors abound that Trump is strongly considering Kristi Noem as his running mate.

As much as I hate to compliment Trump, I must admit that would be a strong choice, in my opinion.
Noem has corruption issues and strikes me as Sarah Palin V2.0... She might compliment Trump well but would be a liability in a general... I don't see how she attracts anybody new into the tent.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:09 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:10 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:

Noem has corruption issues and strikes me as Sarah Palin V2.0... She might compliment Trump well but would be a liability in a general... I don't see how she attracts anybody new into the tent.
It's not about bringing in, it's about making sure no one goes out.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:47 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:09 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:10 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:

It's not about bringing in, it's about making sure no one goes out.
Their tent isn’t full enough to win is the problem… they need to bring in… if Trumps the nominee they’ll follow him off any available cliff…

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:13 am

MWmetalhead wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ffair.html
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:29 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:13 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ffair.html
I told you guys she was corrupt… and this isn’t her first issue with something. There was a story about her intervening with a state department to get one of her daughters get a real estate appraisers license. She’s a slimeball. This new thing only reinforces that. These things may be a feature to Trump and not a bug of course.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic