Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Attacks on Bobby Kennedy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Attacks on Bobby Kennedy

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:21 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:36 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:16 am

No physics for me.
Figures. You have to have an IQ of 100 just to pass the most basic course. Yet you purport to know about SCIENCE.
To some people on this board, believing in science is much harder than studying it. I'm not going to take shots at what you were given Ben, I learned long ago some highly intelligent people are the absolute least functioning humans among us.
But your beliefs show everyone here that you are a bit off and quite disillusional. That to me is comedy gold.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:04 pm

TC Talks wrote:
When I was a GM and Owner we hired these types and gave them a little poorly ventilated room in the back with no windows, but plenty of RF, and a soldering iron (with real lead solder). After a few years back there, some of them started getting a little whacky.
That's how you people control intelligent people. You are just like Biff in "Back To The Future", the bully who controlled George McFly.

There's a chapter in a Michigan radio executive's Autobiography about how badly some DJs and GMs treated Engineers. Then the Engineer became his boss, the DJ threw a temper tantrum, and said he wasn't going to take orders from an Engineer. He soon left. He was never more than a DJ and Talk Show Host. The Engineer later bought several stations.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:16 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:04 pm
TC Talks wrote:
When I was a GM and Owner we hired these types and gave them a little poorly ventilated room in the back with no windows, but plenty of RF, and a soldering iron (with real lead solder). After a few years back there, some of them started getting a little whacky.
That's how you people control intelligent people. You are just like Biff in "Back To The Future", the bully who controlled George McFly.

There's a chapter in a Michigan radio executive's Autobiography about how badly some DJs and GMs treated Engineers. Then the Engineer became his boss, the DJ threw a temper tantrum, and said he wasn't going to take orders from an Engineer. He soon left. He was never more than a DJ and Talk Show Host. The Engineer later bought several stations.
What book was this? Sounds like an interesting read.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:50 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:16 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

What book was this? Sounds like an interesting read.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:57 pm

Let me guess, the stations play Jesus music and the owner complains about EV messing up AM.
― Matt

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:20 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:57 pm
Let me guess, the stations play Jesus music and the owner complains about EV messing up AM.
Completely wrong era. This happened around 50 years ago.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:31 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Actually, 70 years ago, many Christians shunned these bright people. 100 years ago, they locked them in mental institutions. Today we better understand that they are wonderful people, but just operate slightly differently than the average Joe. The scientific community has even developed a spectrum to help lay people understand their gifts and deficits.

But like 70 years ago, today's Christians are prosecuting people for being on a gender spectrum that is slightly different than the average Joe. 100 years ago, they would be imprisoned. Today most people have recognized that there is also a gender spectrum and the gifts they offer the world.

When you criticize people who are different than you (in their gender expression), you fail to recognize the hurt you may have faced in your life still exists for others.

That's why I may beat you up for your stupid ideas, but I would never make fun of where you fit in the world.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:55 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:05 pm

That might be the most punchable voice I've ever heard.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic