Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MAGOTTS Throwing Out Garth Brooks' Music Over Bud Light Support: 'Never Again'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Re: MAGOTTS Throwing Out Garth Brooks' Music Over Bud Light Support: 'Never Again'

Post by zzand » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:25 am

If you like the regular girl type, check out Page or Paige Sparro. Actress and girl next door hot

kager

Re: MAGOTTS Throwing Out Garth Brooks' Music Over Bud Light Support: 'Never Again'

Post by kager » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:13 pm

Pretty lame that the Maggots will cancel you just because somebody doesn't support the causes they do. Seems quite childish to me.
Agreed it seems petty, childish. But big whoop.

Brooks is not unreasonable and will not likely suffer much because a few people on the right are using lefty cancel tactics on lefties now.

Just like Obama sparked the fire that DJT needed to get a campaign for the presidency going, sometimes you reap what you sow and suffer the consequences. Own it. Meanwhile, the media (social or mainstream) blows things out of proportion for ad revenue / ratings / rent-free living in the head of the

OP: Seems quite a grip this Bud Light subject has on you. This is what? Your 3rd thread on that matter?
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:42 pm

kager wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:13 pm
Pretty lame that the Maggots will cancel you just because somebody doesn't support the causes they do. Seems quite childish to me.

Brooks is not unreasonable and will not likely suffer much because a few people on the right are using lefty cancel tactics on lefties now.

Kager, we don't disagree on too many things, but I think 23 Billion in market losses and loosing your standing as America's number one selling beer is a whole lot of much.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

kager

Post by kager » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:41 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:42 pm
kager wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:13 pm

Kager, we don't disagree on too many things, but I think 23 Billion in market losses and loosing your standing as America's number one selling beer is a whole lot of much.
Oh, I don't disagree with anyone on that, and did not mean to minimize the effect the walk-away has had on Aggy Busch.

From the Meijer Weekly Ad on their mobile app this week:

My point is that I don't think Garth Brooks will suffer the same or similar backlash, drop in sales or consumption as BL. Based on what? A Newsweek inflamer story, regurgitated on MSN, that found a few people outraged that Brooks refuses to ban that beer in his own bar? Big F-ing whoop.

There were plenty of perfectly good reasons to remove BL from a menu, shelf or tap long before AB's Mulraney debacle surfaced.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:11 pm

I just don't get it. Why would anyone care if Brooks still stocks it in his coolers. If not many folks are buying it, won't that just take up space in his own coolers? At some point he's going to have to just give it away. Think he'll continue buying it?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:12 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:24 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:36 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:22 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:47 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:15 pm
I, myself, am still searching for the perfect human being.
Have you seen Emily Ratajkowski"s ass?
She has great tits too.
Meh
Sorry she's not your type of girl, like Lizzo.
I’ve never liked the supermodel type look… even an ordinary girl would be better. She looks like a piece of plastic.
Kind of Barbie...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:24 pm

Bud Light is starting to expire at the distributors. They are only required to hold it for 90 days...
― Matt

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:07 am

A package store near my daughter's house was selling it for 3.50 for a 24 pack.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:49 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:07 am
A whopping 15 cents a can.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:12 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:49 am
zzand wrote:
Yet, still overpriced.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Taco

Post by Taco » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:20 am

People are still buying Bud Light, I see it everyday. Also who wouldn't at those deep discounted prices? It's a boon for beer lovers. I think the haterz are using this boycott as a ruse in order to get cheaper beer.
zzand wrote:
Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:37 am

Taco, you like conspiracies don't you?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:01 am

Taco wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:20 am
People are still buying Bud Light, I see it everyday. Also who wouldn't at those deep discounted prices? It's a boon for beer lovers. I think the haterz are using this boycott as a ruse in order to get cheaper beer.
zzand wrote:
I wouldn't call cheap Bud Light a boon for beer lovers... Why couldn't this have happened to a real beer?
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:54 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:12 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:49 am
zzand wrote:
Yet, still overpriced.
Whoever thought beer, even a poor one, would be cheaper than water?

https://www.amazon.com/Poland-Spring-Na ... 21548&th=1
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:28 am

As far as I'm concerned, Magats can beat on corporations all day long in the name of Trump.

The Pride movement is stronger than ever, and Budweiser was just trying to latch on to a life group that won't likely ever drink their products.

Fighting with corporations will lose maga candidates corporate PAC money. Disney has already made that clear. It's a win for me.
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic