Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Laura Ingraham Out?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Laura Ingraham Out?

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:44 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:27 pm
In your original post, you called her a "gossiping racist." How were you able to make such a characterization if you haven't seen her in the past 14 years?
I wasn't aware there's an expiration date on being a "gossiping racist." Like a Twinkie, being racist has a long shelf life.
How could he be certain she didn't "evolve?"

You know, like ole Barry who once believed and stated marriage was to be between a man and a woman.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:45 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:44 pm
In your original post, you called her a "gossiping racist." How were you able to make such a characterization if you haven't seen her in the past 14 years?
I wasn't aware there's an expiration date on being a "gossiping racist." Like a Twinkie, being racist has a long shelf life.

You know, like ole Barry who once believed and stated marriage was to be between a man and a woman.
She's still on FOX and still as right wing as ever... no evolution to be had.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:45 pm
Bryce wrote:

Are you a frequent viewer?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:03 pm

Bryce wrote:

It's kind of baked in the name. One of the hallmarks of being conservative is to be resistant to evolution and change. Liberals are far less so.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:45 pm
Bryce wrote:

Are you a frequent viewer?
When I need a laugh.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:19 pm

I stopped watching Fox when they hired Donna Brazile.

Gross. :x
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:47 pm

Bryce wrote:
That evolution probably happened something like this:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic