Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Playing Child Games

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Trump Playing Child Games

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:22 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:40 am
CBS said Trump is calling this:
"Office Of The Former President".

I don't quite understand the liberal leaning press. If they hate the guy's guts, why give him any publicity for his agenda. Let him fall off the radar. Be thought of no more.

One of my many little hustles is writing a monthly newsletter for an organization I've been "drafted" to be a member of. The people that are snarky towards me never get mentioned.
They don't hate him. They love the eyeballs and clicks the guy brings.
And in private he has praised them and their coverage of him for the publicity it brings. Most of the fake news bit is just an act.

Rate This

Re: Trump Playing Child Games

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:48 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:35 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:39 am
I say stop talking about him and stop the impeachment process. Let's focus on bettering the country. We have to get COVID under control! Stop acting like we have more time.
It seems the left just can't. If we were all honest, we would acknowledge that's what got him elected too. He didn't have to spend hardly anything to run in 2016. The press and the left kept him in the headlines every single day, giving him exposure to people who had never even heard his name before. I remember some analysis back then that estimated the "free advertising" was equivalent to billions of dollars of paid coverage.

They like the clicks, they like the attention. They can't let him go. They need to get their own names and brands covered and the only/best way to do that is to continue riding the Trump coattails even if they're not welcome.

There's probably a personal and institutional clinical psychiatric condition to describe it, but "TDS" works just as well.
TDS? Try capitalism.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic